1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Best Players, who are they?

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by samtheseed, Jun 23, 2009.

1. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Re: MIPs

That's okay...Xyz... you're a lot better than me. Think so! I ain't a good player!!

2. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Assassin CP. Nuff said.

3. Grusselgrosser

Grusselgrosser Well-Known Member

Thanks for the compliments . Cozby, I was shocked when i beat you 3 times in a row in the jacky match but then you proceeded to spank me 5 times in a row. I figured you needed to get warmed up, haha. Sometimes I almost feel like I hit a wall again, I'm not sure what I need to do to be less risky, but I always hear how aggressive I am. One thing I think is figuring out what my options are after low beat knuckle and evading up AND down. Other than that I'm not sure. I need to study some frame-age or something. Usually I just try to mix it up as best I can. If I try to play more passively, seems like I'm not sure what to do and I get thrown. I need a buffer between passive mode and super aggressive mode.