1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Best user quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by Shadowdean, Feb 10, 2002.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

For me, I think the funniest one I've seen is "Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick" Makes me laugh everytime...

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

personally i found myke's "stupidity can be anticipated, and assured" to be one of the most amusing ones.

extra points if you can tell me who/what he was referring to!

3. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

I preferred: "The object of war is not to die for your
    country...but to make the other bastard die for his!"
    However in VF4 it shd go>>>
    <font color=red>"The object of challenging in VF is not for pure entertain... but to make your opponent /versus/images/icons/smile.gifprolong your game/versus/images/icons/smile.gif ; /versus/images/icons/wink.gifhis agony/versus/images/icons/wink.gif by inserting more tokens"</font color=red>

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

One of the funniest user quotes I've seen (not on this message board, though) is "Pre-internet, stupidity was a lot more private... but now I, too, am an AOLer".

5. Shadowdean

Gee..more bits of Rich sunshine and crap to brighten the day.

6. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

It wouldn't have something to do with bad advice given to a certain VOOT newbie, would it...?

I can think of a lot of good user quotes, but this post really stands out as one of VFDC's best (or worst) moments:

<a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=19311&page=&view=&sb=&o=>http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=19311&page=&view=&sb=&o=</a>

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Summer's recent one (it's no match for my doggy style!) always gives me a laff when I'm sad.

8. ken

ken Well-Known Member

This one is my favourite but not on this board:

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you their level and beat you with experience."

9. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Heh heh, I like that one...who had that? I remember someone on Blast City using that quote.

10. Shadowdean

LOL, that is classic.

11. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

when falling for the same move again, and again--

Common sense is not so common.
    -Voltaire

12. ken

ken Well-Known Member

You have to wonder.. when the world's best golfer is black and the best rapper is white...