Best user quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by Shadowdean, Feb 10, 2002.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

For me, I think the funniest one I've seen is "Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick" Makes me laugh everytime...

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

personally i found myke's "stupidity can be anticipated, and assured" to be one of the most amusing ones.

extra points if you can tell me who/what he was referring to!

3. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

I preferred: "The object of war is not to die for your
    country...but to make the other bastard die for his!"
    However in VF4 it shd go>>>
    <font color=red>"The object of challenging in VF is not for pure entertain... but to make your opponent /versus/images/icons/smile.gifprolong your game/versus/images/icons/smile.gif ; /versus/images/icons/wink.gifhis agony/versus/images/icons/wink.gif by inserting more tokens"</font color=red>

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

One of the funniest user quotes I've seen (not on this message board, though) is "Pre-internet, stupidity was a lot more private... but now I, too, am an AOLer".

5. Shadowdean

Gee..more bits of Rich sunshine and crap to brighten the day.

6. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

It wouldn't have something to do with bad advice given to a certain VOOT newbie, would it...?

I can think of a lot of good user quotes, but this post really stands out as one of VFDC's best (or worst) moments:

<a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=19311&page=&view=&sb=&o=>http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=19311&page=&view=&sb=&o=</a>

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Summer's recent one (it's no match for my doggy style!) always gives me a laff when I'm sad.

8. ken

ken Well-Known Member

This one is my favourite but not on this board:

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you their level and beat you with experience."

9. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Heh heh, I like that one...who had that? I remember someone on Blast City using that quote.

10. Shadowdean

LOL, that is classic.

11. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

when falling for the same move again, and again--

Common sense is not so common.
    -Voltaire

12. ken

ken Well-Known Member

You have to wonder.. when the world's best golfer is black and the best rapper is white...