1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Big Thanks to the VFDC persons who made the moveslist/commands section

Discussion in 'General' started by beanboy, Oct 15, 2020.

1. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

I was planning on making this post since July, but I want to say thanks to the individual(s), who are in charge and responsible, for making the moveslist/commands and combos section on this forum. It really came in handy and helped alot, because I am playing alot of VF3TB these days, and I didn't know all of Takarashi's moves at all. The layout and presentation of the commands/moveslist, are very readable and easy to follow. So whoever did that, a big thanks to them. It came in handy and it helped alot.:)

And a big thanks to the VF fans, who made moveslists on gamefaqs as well. Those moves lists came in handy, long before I joined vfdc.:)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    ZBEP, virobloc, Sebo and 6 others like this.
  2. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    No lie... this gesture of gratitude from the VFDC community is not spoken enough, by myself included.

With that said, thank you @Myke , Akai and the many others who made that command list possible. I hope this kind of format becomes the standard across the FGC.

ZBEP, Ali, Pai~Chun and 7 others like this.
  3. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Yup, kids these days have it so NICE!...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  4. beanboy

True.:p

MadeManG74 likes this.
  5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    It's an absolute pleasure, guys!

Everything I've poured into this site over its entire 20+ year history has been a labour of love for this beautiful game. But none of it wouldn't have been possible without the amazing community behind it, many of whom I've had the pleasure of meeting over the past two decades and can honestly call my life-long friends.

Who knows what's next in store for the VF franchise? But as cliched as this may sound, it's always been the journey and not the destination, that has mattered the most and kept me going all these years.

Viva la VF!

ZBEP, virobloc, beanboy and 5 others like this.
  6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I don't advertise this enough, but a way you can show your appreciation as well as help keep this site running is to become a VFDC Supporter!

beanboy and MadeManG74 like this.
  7. beanboy

Oy! Okay.