1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Birthday thread 2

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by AlexMD, Dec 23, 2000.

1. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Hot on the heels of Chanchai I'm 21 today,so if anybody wants to email me that Chicago 99 track I guess that would be an acceptable birthday gift :) though a few happy birthday Doomboys wouldn't go astray either

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

HAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY BIRRRRRRTHHHHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY doomboy!!!!!
    ahem...er...yeh...i'll stop there and leave it to the guys who actually know you now! :)

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday man!

Oh yeah, as part of arcade culture/etiquette, DON'T SLAUGHTER NEWBIES OR GOOD INTENTIONED SOULS THAT ARE TRYING TO GET BETTER AT THE GAME!!! At least not outside of a tournament/images/icons/smile.gif Consider it as one quick way to kill that person's hopes or intentions of playing VF again. But for the most part, make it your New Year's resolution.

Anyways, I hear great things about your VF skills and I commend you for them/images/icons/smile.gif. Use the newbies as an opportunity to test out some uncertain or experimental things or something, but don't make them instant fodder okay? Everyone means well when they bug you or mention something about it.

Don't mean to be so hard on you Doomboy, you're a great guy/images/icons/smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MERRY CHRISTMAS

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Happy birthday and a Merry Xmas Alex

I'll make sure I actually use my Jacky to my most evil ability as a present next time i meet u...hehehehehhehee

SummErs' 'Taking in cancer cells wayyyyy too much'