1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Blitzball Champ's Official VF5FS Hitlist

Discussion in 'General' started by Blitzball Champ, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

At what time are we starting?

2. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    show starts at 9 pm, but if you need to do your fights later, that is fine.

3. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I should be able to fight at 9PM without a problem.

4. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Cool deal!

5. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Alrighty, the card is set! @VFhayato will fight in 2 FT10s tonight! The first will be against @Libertine, then he will face @BBountyHuntyr ! Spectators and commentators are welcome to join!

leftylizard likes this.
  6. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

GGS everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys rock! don't mess up!

7. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Ok, so some things for the future. It sounds like @Libertine wants a runback with @VFhayato at some point. Also, @Jason Elbow has been added to the hitlist by request, so I want to get to fight him in a FT10, and also give @KADAJ757 his FT10 rematch! So, these are things to watch out for. Also, I am going to create a VF Arena thread to keep things organized, so be on the lookout for that! Thanks guys!

8. Andrew Maier

Andrew Maier Member

As someone fighting games from the beginning here and just starting to look at this site, thanks for starting these grudge matches :) makes the scene seem like a fun place, even if one doesn't have local meta.

oneida likes this.
  9. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

I'll have a runback! lets go!

Libertine likes this.