1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Blonde One's VF4 outing!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by YuniYoshi, Apr 15, 2002.

1. YuniYoshi

YuniYoshi Well-Known Member

Hey guys! I went to Blonde One's VF4 outing in Orlando yesterday and it was my very first time going to one of these, let alone fighting against some really good opponents. I must say I had a blast, and since I was bored, I made a nice little page about the whole thing with pictures of the "event." Hope you enjoy!

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.tbi.net/~jody/vf4outing>Blonde One's VF4 Outing</a>

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing.

I certainly did enjoyed it.

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

That's awesome /versus/images/icons/smile.gif It's great to see local scenes doing things like this.

In fact... it reminds me that I gotta scan in some pictures from Vancouver (from my trip in December) and also the one picture I have of when Shang came to town.

You guys should keep this kind of stuff up /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

4. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Yo yo, thanks for posting those pics. It makes me want to bring my digital camera in the next time possibly at Od and take some pics Thanks for showing me that combo. I think I might have to practice it since I am not used to doing it yet. Nice of you to show up.

5. YuniYoshi

Yep, no problem Stomp. And if anyone wants the 1290 x 960 resolution versions of any of the pics, message me on AIM "AleeYun" or on ICQ 28309719! /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

When I see your avatar, the first thing that comes to mind is "Chanchai". /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

7. Chanchai

8. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Of course, now Chanchai has a big red X on his Avatar. Heh.

9. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

=), great pics DBringa. I definetely am glad to see you pumped about the media aspect of our Fl. VF scene. As of right now I'm working with Pablo to get us a Team Hydra Website, looks like its going to happen. Also feixaq thanx for the tips with video capturing. Pablo, IMF, and myself are going to be working on getting them up. I think people will enjoy these matches =). Oh yeah, "I wasn't high" =P, Just in case your without a sense of humor. later guys.

10. Chanchai

sigh... yeah... I hate how I messed up the permissions a bit (seems like I can access anything php on that account, just can't access anything else)... It also explains why poor Chingdude suffers the big red X too...

-Chanchai

11. YuniYoshi

Pics from yesterday's outing! 4/21/2002!

Hey guys, here are the new pics from our last gathering!
    This was yesteraday, 4/21/2002. ENJOY!!!

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.tbi.net/~jody/vf4outing/04212002/>Pics from the gathering!</a>

12. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Re: Pics from yesterday's outing! 4/21/2002!

OH boy!! More Hydra guys Sluffed in front of "Three VF4 Setups", our gathering was really fun. If your from out of town like Yupa was please be sure to contact me and we'll set something up. It was a lot of fun Going toe to toe with IMF like always Jacky vs. Akira. Hard shit!!! =) later guys.