1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Book and Red Book

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Akebono, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

Ok for all those people out there who are interested in getting these highly sought after books that were printed in japan, I have some good news.

After many emails with the people from Sasuga Japanese bookstore(A website that imports japanese books and magazines), they have finally ashured me that they can get not only the Red book(elementary guide) BUt they can get the Blue book(advanced guide) As well. each one comes with a 20.95 price tag and are well well worth it.

They told me they would be adding it to there web site database, but if its not up there when you go to the site to order. Just click on the special orders link and send them an email.

http://www.sasugabooks.com/index.html?

I hope i have done the VF community a favor, cause they have done me plenty.

2. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

Update, The books will definately be up for sale on the site by the end of the week

3. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Any chance they might be getting some of the PS2 VF4 guides too?