1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Book in Singapore :(

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by SG-Lion, Feb 27, 2002.

1. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Just got my black book from Kinokuniya yesterday. There are still two copies available at the display. So happy /versus/images/icons/smile.gif ... anyhow, I asked the about blue book with the ISBN to the customer service personnel. According to them, they couldn't bring in the book due to some copyright issues by Enterbrain. Anyone have the blue book already?

SG-Lion

2. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

No one in Singapore has the blue book, yet.

3. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Display ?? They actually display them ? Where ? Which branch did you go to ? The Orchard branch ? or the Bugis branch? I'm also looking for other books for other games, so if you can show me, that'll be great. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. LittleWild

It is at the Orchard branch, near the Japanese magazine section.

Both Bugis and Orchard Kino sell other Japanese game guides.

5. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Crappy thing about the Bugis one is that they all just seem to have guides for FF most of the time... Sigh... anyone know where I can get a Guilty Gear X guide ? If I can put off ordering it and get it locally, that would be really great.

6. LittleWild

Guilty Gear X?
    Hmmm I don't know, but will be on the look out for it.

7. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

i 'think gamefaqs.com has a guilty gear x faq.........not sure tho. i've had the game for a while and havent really played it. nice combos in the game tho.....SOL-BADGUY!!!!!!!

8. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

could i ask what is the difference between the black and the blue book?

9. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Technically, one has a black cover and the other has blue cover... haaa haa haa /versus/images/icons/smile.gif... the black book is a guide to all characters. All the moves, the system design, comfirmed combos, general guide to play against all characters and character attack flows.

For the blue book. what I know so far is it contains advanced content. How advanced? I have no idea.

SG-Lion

10. LittleWild

The Black book and the Blue book are really 2 different VF4 guides published by 2 different companies.

The Black book is older and it covers the move list and combos and flow charts of all characters in Ver.B

The Blue book is released together with Ver. C. It contains the latest movelists as well as the frame data of every character in the game. I suppose there are combos and flow charts in it as well, no one in Singapore (AFAIK) has seen the Blue book yet.