1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Bonus goodies with VF4?

Discussion in 'Console' started by Zero-chan, Jan 30, 2002.

1. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

I just called my friends down at Video Game Depot (the local import dealer, one of the best in the US) and they said they got VF4 in for sale today. They also got a small supply of the VF.net cards that were given to some Japanese retailers as bonus items, to give to customers when they bought the game. So, if you want to get a spiffy VF.net card with VF4 to impress your friends/use on your trip to Japan/whatever, I'd suggest calling up or writing to the guys at http://www.videogamedepot.com and asking about it. I don't know how many they managed to get, so if you want one, you should probably act fast.
    It seems that some Japanese retailers got other types of bonus goods to give out with the game, as well... for example, I remember seeing a commercial where it talked about Digicube giving out VF digital calendars on a mini CDROM, and DC-Direct has its own bonus stuff as well.
    As a side note, VGD also said they got some VF sticks but they have already sold to preorders, and new ones should come Friday or Monday next week... if you have questions, just give them a call and they'll be happy to help you out (^_^)