1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Booze and Bitches at my place!!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Jerky, Mar 30, 2002.

1. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Ah just kidding, VF setup at my place 4/6/02. Im sure the regulars know whats up. Mason, looking forward to meeting you.

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

What's the earliest we can stop by without your folks kicking us out... =)

BTW, this is basically a Boston gathering if anyone else in New England is interested. If we get enough players we could set up a second PS2... I'll volunteer mine if needed.

3. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

As early as I'm up? Naw, around 11am I'd say, but if anyone shows up earlier I won't care.

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Well, I get out of work around 7:15am... I work 5 mins from your house...
    =)

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

haha
    poor andrew /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Yeah call me around 9:30 i should be up.

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Andrew, one thing ... mason said 'friday is good'... and I had the impression friday would be the best day. I got it off. I can chill until saturday morning, but would have to leave around 11:00 AM... which is suxor.

So can I come early? Friday?
    And can anyone else?
    And I need directions to your place?

8. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Damn, dude. Sunday is my day off. I work Friday and Saturday. (845-515 shifts) I would have the evenings but I couldnt stay up late.

9. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

4/6 is a SATURDAY. You mean 4/7, the Sunday? And I can't make this Friday neither, have to go to this thing where they auction college chicks. Wanna come Andrew? Jim you gonna be in goodtime on monday? I can drop by if you are gonna be there. Creed, I thought Mason and you are coming on Sunday, the 7th. Hyun and I were talking about why don't you quit your job in Maine and find something in Boston.. ?! And Hyun where is my joystick, I know you are reading this!!!

10. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I can't quit my job and move to boston, there's the small matter of I live with someone who might have objections. She thinks dinky bangor's too city-like. There's also the little matter of living in poverty.

but anyway, FUCK! why am I never informed of these things? It's not like I'm not on IRC or VFDC 200 hours a day, but this is the first I've heard of 4/7 (sunday).
    I remembered mason saying a lot "Friday is great for me" and agreeing to that.
    Shitty.
    Well, I can see where this is going. Nobody can do anything on friday so no point blowing my day off. So you guys will come up with something next week, but of course 1 week notice is never enough time so I'll have to sit that out. By the time anyone mentions something 2 weeks away it'll be next month at least. See you guys in may /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

11. Mason

Mason Member

Make sure everyone knows it's a Sunday, folks. Don't want people to be showing up the wrong days.

12. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

"4/6 is a SATURDAY. You mean 4/7, the Sunday?"

Ehehe....fuck. Thats right. SUNDAY PEOPLE SUNDAY....whoo boy.

13. Hyun

Hyun Well-Known Member

Shang, I am sorry but I haven't really followed this lately. I was feeling sick this weekend and playing FFX most of the time while being sick. I can drop by tonight I suppose to return the stick. I should be around to play CreeD and/or Mason this weekend.

14. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hey, mind if I stop by? I don't know what my work load over the weekend is going to look like, but I would love to meet for some competition.

15. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Damn, Shang I can't make it tonight, Monday night... no car available.

Sorry about the mixup this weekend Creed. Hopefully we can all get together next time...

Remember it's daylight savings Sunday morning too... sux for you guys, but I get out of work an hour early! woo-hoo!

Andrew, I'll call before I stop by... yeah, from your driveway... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

16. Mason

Mason Member

Um, I just realized I have no idea where Andrew lives. Can someone send me directions at mswood@solutia.com? I'd like to actually show up. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

Mason

17. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

if someone brings a saturn with vf2, then maayyyybe i could be swayed into going.. =)