1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

bored...

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by alantan, Feb 24, 2002.

1. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

Is anyone playing anywhere today (sunday)??

I am quite bored.

2. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

I'm at home and Eric is coming /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Maybe call Danny who is a tad nearby to come over. Wifey is still busy with helping in the celebrations with the lonely elderly in her centre. Got to bring drinks though. Didn't know a gallon of cold water would run out yesterday. Maybe call the W brothers. Eric would sure like to exchange tips with Wilson on Sarah play. If I'm not wrong, Eric has the best blind fighting Sarah around.

Call my HP no. if you all can agree on this.

3. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

woodlands is a bit far for me. I think danny and the wilson brothers may be recovering from last night overnight session.

4. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Well, if you're really bored, and wanna play, I don't mind making a trip down towards bugis or parklane. Gimme a ring if you really wanna do something ?

5. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

U can always give me/bro a phone call after office hrs or send me a pm during office hrs(cos i will be in school checking forums all the time). So we can arrange something.... I was pretty tired after staying till 6am at danny's house. Woke up at 4pm !!! If u need my phone number u can pm me.

I spent my time at home playing vf anyway. so going to someone's house wouldn't really matter to me(unless i need to carry my joystick...).

oh ya my com is down at the moment. so i can only see forums in school......... SADDDDDDDDDDDDDd /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

6. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Alan don't work on saturdays right? Since woodlands too far, any Friday night that you are avaliable i go over to your place to place lah but you are the host you sit on the books...heheh....err wait... your mom don't like hor.... you come over instead but must make sure girlfren go home first.

7. danny13

When are we playing again? Everyday you have school? I went to try out the backstagger combo too but there nothing high damaging. Can't even change stance in time to offensive to do f+p+k.

8. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

normal office hrs,days /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

monday to friday 8.30 to 5pm. sat 8.30 to 1pm. sunday off day. I can come over after 5pm if it's convenient cos i can just walk home at 12midnight or something.

still figuring out on the backstagger combo. haven't tried all the moves to follow up yet. don't tell alan!! when i qie him then he dieeee if i can sort of perfect it with higher damage muwahhaha /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

9. Genie47

Call me after work but not on Tue and Sat. I will check if Eric is off that day too. He saw Wilson's Sarah yesterday from the REPLAY. He say he is fast. But he should gamble a bit more with f+P,K sometimes instead of f+P, d/f+P. We were practising our TR, escape, throw-escape guard yesterday. Damn funny chasing each other down to EK or throw /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

not faster than lightning sadly /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

haven't been trying to improve my sarah. i figured some ways to make her even better but i keep forgetting to try it. haven't use any sarah at all for 2 weeks i think..... been using akira against my bro so i can 'qie' danny's akira , aoi to step pple and vanessa...

11. danny13

the problem is weekdays usually my girlfriend will come over till eleven. Today earlier is 10:30pm but you've school tomorrow so most play till midnight only..

12. danny13

What time can you play until on weekdays? Have i seen eric?

13. Genie47

Ever heard of blind fighting? Everyone fears Eric's Sarah with her back against them! All of Sarah's TT moves are fast. And yes, concentrate on school. Your time will come little grasshopper. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

14. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

hmmmz..... wah like tat u damn busy sianzzzzzzzzz. woman are root of all troubles and time wasted. tat means u can only play on weekends lor.... if 11pm i come abit late liaoz. later i sure lazy to come cos i play too much ffx or vf alone in training mode(bro comes back at 11pm) until i falling asleep hehe.

15. Genie47

Young man don't say like that. Woman not the root of trouble. Your mother is also a woman. Endure pain, give birth to you some more. My woman give me income tax rebate, enable me to buy flat, clean the house and can even earn some more money. Play VF leave me alone and go shopping. Furthermore I die also can take care of things. Play VF, respect the women in your life.

16. danny13

Hey i think tomorrow night can. Not meeting girlfriend tomorrow. Anyway i think you shouldn't say that. If no girl, how to have vf children next time to impar your skills to them like genie. Genie is busy on tuesday.

17. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

haven't tried turning around alot... cos my bro just elbow kick my butt /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Been trying to use FL against tech rolling pple. but so far haven't got much success against most pple. only done it once against danny. Zhifeng's shun just kick kick me out of my stance /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

i am stuck in my project now...... i need a visual basic god to save meeeeeeeeeee. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

18. Genie47

Played until 9pm last night. He is a salesman in one of the shops in SLS selling laptop. No I think you have not seen Eric. If you see a Sarah player doing Sarah's TA and TT moves. Must be Eric. Only in the whole SG does he play Sarah with TA and TT.

19. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

hehe. Me no time liaoz only 3 mths+ left before i go army. tat's why woman is a waste of time to me now. Probably different case for u all hehe.

woohoo. then when u get new stick or i go bring mine?

20. danny13

So you still play sarah huh? Too bad you couldn't join that day. Train so much at home, sure very good now.