1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Boston Area Play - Sunday May 5th

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by DarkWalker, Apr 30, 2002.

1. DarkWalker

DarkWalker Member

Lowell Mini-Gathering Mark II...

OK folks, we had the second gathering in the history of Lowell. After recovering from Hyun's Jeff, and Shang's Akira, the possibility of something on Sunday came up - Here's tenative, with more to follow:

Sunday May 26th
    1:00pm - Wrists Fall Off.
    Chateau du DarkWalker (Lowell, MA)

Reply if you're interested.

2. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Re: Lowell Mini-Gathering Mark II...

Lowell will go down history as the mother of all vf gathering. Can we get some more single palm into SPoD over here? Jim, Andrew? You two alive somewhere?

3. DarkWalker

DarkWalker Member

Bumping the thread up -

I, unfortunately don't have internet access this weekend (Thanks AT&T!), so I'm not going to be able to give directions or whatnot if people need them - Both Hyun and Shang know where I live, so if you're nice to them, they might be able to help you out.

Right now, we've got 5 - Hopefully more people will show and we'll have a big gathering.

I've also got a projector in addition to the TV, so if someone else could bring a PS2 and controllers, we can do multi-games.

4. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

And on the 26th of May, the assbomb was born. We just can't get enough the assbomb.

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Assbomb? wtf is that? Damn, sounds like you guys had a ball. As for me, I'm really out of the scene nowadays. I keep up with VFDC, but I'm very focused at the moment which is the reason for my waning interest in VF now.