1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Boston soon to be

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shang, Oct 13, 2001.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

hello,
    soon soon it will happen... Goodtimes? Jillians? Downtown? What will it be? Goodtimes will likely have 2+ VF4's. Whichever way, I'll come out smelling like shit from the smoke. And don't forget to maximize your money by giving two rounds rsw. aside from him, whoelse will be regular? anyone? no one?
    Speaking of... Those dancing arcade games are a blast to watch people play. talking aboout paying money to humiliate yourself publicly... At least it show a guy's softside... well maybe...

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Hi Shang!
    I'll be there. Just let me know when and where.
    I'm not familiar with Goodtimes... where's that?
    Yupa

--
    "VF is the resonance AND the wonder." GodEater

3. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Good Time arcade is located in the Assembly Square Mall (on Mystic Ave) in the beautiful downtown Scummervi..err, Slummerv...ermph....Somervile. Somerville, dammit!

I forget which exit off 93 North is closest, they just built a new ramp. I think it's 28 or 29. Around that area.

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Ack! Even further north from where I live... oh well... at least it's close to the high way.
    If anyone sees VF4 in the Boston/Worcester/Springfield/Hartford/Providence "general" area let me know...
    ;>

--
    "VF is the resonance AND the wonder." GodEater

5. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

It will take less time to get to Goodtimes than Jillians on a weekend night. It's right off the highway. 5 min pass boston. not the best of places and definitely not the best of somerville. All the asian punks with their ugly girlfriends hang out there mix in with a couple whiteboys/histpanic who never finished highschool. you might get piledrived by 10 short asians if you win too much
    well whatever the case might be there will be people to play for sure, at least for awhile. they are all playing T4, CVS now. And the dancing game. They still have a vf3 machine there. fully functional.