1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Brad Black Book Combos

Discussion in 'Brad' started by Myke, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
  2. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

Thanks Myke you've made my day. I noticed there are no bf(K) combos, is this due to the fact that move will never hit? haha. I cant even imagine some of these combos in my head right now, quite un-evo.

3. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Thanks Myke, great stuff.

4. MYK

MYK New Member

What does the BLACK forward notation mean? compared to the white ones

sorry.. new to this

5. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

It means "hold foward". Like if it's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif that means "hold forward on the joystick and then press punch. It gives you a different version of the jab that moves farther forward/different properties.

If it's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif then a direction or button (ex: Brad's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif) then that means the move must be used from crouch or must be first modified with a crouch dash etc.

6. MYK

MYK New Member

ah alright got it

thanks

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Just a quick reply to say that Brad's Black Book Combos have been updated with a new format, notes have been added, and some minor corrections have been made.

The combos are no longer in the first post in this thread, but instead can be found on the wiki:

VF5 Ver.B Brad Black Book Combos

A big thanks to nin for helping with the translations!

8. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I like the table format over the lists that were originally being used =)

Might want to put the Legend at the top of the page.

Otherwise, looks good.