1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Brad Combo Thread?

Discussion in 'Brad' started by KTOFF, Feb 24, 2007.

1. KTOFF

KTOFF New Member

I'm new to the forums and i was wondering if there were any previous combo threads up for brad..

2. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Look for Noodall's post in "VF5 Brad Thread"

Some of it might not work due to version differences but it is a start.

3. KTOFF

KTOFF New Member

yea i checked and i only really found a couple of combos.. but i guess it just came out so theres nothing thats really extensive yet huh...

4. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    No, there is some extensive info out there, it is in the Black Book.

But I don't own one, my kanji reading is poor at best, and a lot of other people on the forum who own the book and know Japanese fairly well are quite busy. Just wait it out.

5. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

Look how many people have viewed this thread compared to the other threads, everyone wants a combo list ><

6. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

combos coming soon

CH FC 3P, [6]P, 4K+GK
    CH FC 3P, [6]P, P6PK
    CH 1P, 4K+GK
    CH 1P, 46K+G
    CH 6K [6]P, 66P+KP
    CH 6K [6]P, P6PK
    CH 6K [6]P, 6PK
    CH 6K6>PP, 46K+G
    CH 6K6>K, P, 66K
    6P+K, [6]P, 4PK
    6P+K, [6]P, 66P+KP
    CH [6]K 66P+KK 4/8 (Slipping Right) K
    66K [6]P, 6PK
    CH 66K [6]P, 6P+K, 66K
    4P+K6P P, 4PK
    CH Slipping Right K, 66P+KP 4/8 (Slipping Right) K
    CH Slipping Left K, PK

Page 7 of the main thread, from the black book, posted by noodalls, combos by Oshu Akira.

7. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

More combos!

The launchers /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif or /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gifCH

the follow-ups /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif
    or
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif(ducking)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

From PT /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif(hold)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif follow with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

I'll edit some more in later.

8. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Tired of using boring /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif(Ducking)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif after you get a jaw collapse or stomach crumple? Use these combos to add more flair, and damage, to your combos!

Slipping Left /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif

1. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif(Ducking)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (65)
    2. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (66)
    3. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif//forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif(Slipping Right)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (67)

1. Combo 1 will work against Lightweights, Brad, Lau, Lei-Fei, Lion, Jacky, Jeffry from the open foot position, and Shun. Against Jacky and Shun, delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. Against Brad, Lei-Fei, and Pai from the closed foot position and Jeffry from the open foot position, delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

2. Combo 2 will work against Aoi, Eileen, Lau, Sarah, and Vanessa. It will also work against Brad, Lei-Fei, Lion, and Pai from the closed foot position. Against Aoi, Brad, Eileen, Lau, Lei-Fei, Lion, and Pai, delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

3. Combo 3 will work against Lightweights, Brad, Lau, Lei-Fei, and Lion. In order for this combo to work, you must delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

CH /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

1. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif(Ducking)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (69)
    2. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (70)
    3. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif//forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif(Slipping Right)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (71)

1. Combo 1 will work against Lightweights, Brad, Lau, Lei-Fei, and Lion. This combo will also work against Jacky and Shun from the open foot position. Against Brad from the closed foot position and Jacky and Shun from the open foot position, delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

2. Combo 2 will work against Aoi, Lau, Eileen, Sarah, and Vanessa. This combo will also work against Brad, Lei-Fei, Lion, and Pai from the closed foot position.

3. Combo 3 will work against Lightweights, Lau, and Lei-Fei. This combo will also work against Brad and Lion from the open foot position. In order for this combo to work, you must delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. Against Aoi and Eileen, the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif only needs to be delayed from the closed foot position.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

1. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif(Ducking)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (65)
    2. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (66)
    3. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif//forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif(Slipping Right)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (67)

1. Combo 1 will work against Lightweights, Brad, Lau, Lei-Fei, Lion, Jacky from the closed foot position, Shun, Jeffry, and Wolf from the open foot position. Against Jacky and Jeffry from the closed foot position and Shun and Wolf from the open foot position, delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

2. Combo 2 will work against Aoi, Eileen, Lau, Sarah, and Vanessa. This combo will also work against Brad, Lei-Fei, Lion, and Pai from the closed foot position.

3. Combo 3 will work against Lightweights, Brad, Lau, Lei-Fei, and Lion. Against Brad, Lei-Fei, and Pai, delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. Against Lau from the closed foot position, delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

Phasing Turn /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

1. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif(Ducking)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (68)
    2. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (69)
    3. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif//forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif(Slipping Right)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (70)

1. Combo 1 will work against all characters. Against Akira, El Blaze, Goh, Kage, and Wolf, delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. Against Jeffry, delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif slightly for more consistency.

2. Combo 2 will work against Aoi, Eileen, Lau, Sarah, and Vanessa. In order for this combo to work, you must delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

3. Combo 3 will work against Lightweights, Brad, Lau, Lei-Fei, and Lion. Against Brad, Lau, Lei-Fei, Lion, and Pai, delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. Against Sarah and Vanessa, delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif towards the front side.

(Facing Wall) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif

1. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif(Ducking)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif
    2. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif
    3. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif//forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif(Slipping Right)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

1. Combo 1 will work against Lightweights, Brad, Lau, Lei-Fei, and Lion. This combo will also work against El Blaze, Jacky, and Jeffry from the back turned open foot position.

2. Combo 2 will work against Aoi, Eileen, Sarah, and Vanessa. This combo will also work against Lei-Fei, Lion, and Pai from the back turned closed foot position.

3. Combo 3 will work Lightweights, Brad, Lei-Fei, and Lion. Delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif against Pai from the back turned closed foot position. The combo will also work against Lau from the back turned open foot position.

Slipping Right /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/CH Sway Back /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

1. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (60/71)
    2. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (63/74)
    3. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif (57/68)
    4. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (60/71)

1. Combo 1 will work against Jeffry and Wolf. This combo will also work against Brad, Jacky, Lau, Lei-Fei, and Lion from the open foot position. In order for this combo to work, you must delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

2. Combo 2 will work against Lau, Lei-Fei, and Lion from the open foot position. Against Brad from the open foot position, replace the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif for the same damage. In order for this combo to work, you must delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

3. For Combos 3 and 4:

Aoi: Both combos work from both launchers and foot positions.

Eileen: Both combos work from both launchers and foot positions.

Pai: Against Pai after Slipping Right /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, Combo 3 will work from both foot positions. Combo 4 will not work from either foot position.

Against Pai after Sway Back /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, Combo 3 will only work from the open foot position. Combo 4 will work from both foot positions.

Sarah: Against Sarah after Slipping Right /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, Combo 3 will work from both foot positions. Combo 4 will only work from the closed foot position.

Against Sarah after Sway Back /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, Combo 3 will not work from either foot position. Combo 4 will work from both foot positions.

Vanessa: Against Vanessa after Slipping Right /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, Combo 3 will work from both foot positions. Combo 4 will not work from either foot position.

Against Vanessa after Sway Back /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, Combo 3 will not work from either foot position. Combo 4 will work from both foot positions.

While I am pretty confident with the information in this post, I am not 100% sure that everything is correct. If anyone finds any errors, please let me know and I'll edit this post with the correct information.

9. tonyfamilia

Thanks for the time and effort you put into this /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
    I like that #2 combo, I'm gonna try to add it to my repertoire /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
    It's good to see another Brad player interested in sharing some different setups and tactics.

10. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Thanks tonyfamilia. Finding out all of those requirements for each character from each launcher was really boring, and was even more boring to type. But it was worth it in the end. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I'd like to mention that I have stomach crumple combos listed at the end of my last post. I just want to make sure that people don't look over those, skipping the end of the post because they expect more rehashes of the same jaw collapse combos but with different requirements off of different launchers. LOL.

BTW tony, I wanted to mention that I like your setup in your videos where you use /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif after /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif(Ducking)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif followed by /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. It's nice how both are safe to attempt in case they tech roll. Brad seems to be safe if /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif whiffs, and you can jump to a safe distance instead of missing with the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif (/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/ub.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif in this case) if the kick connects. Nice.

I want to add Long Ducking /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif combos that I've discovered and found in videos next. However, there's one in particular that's giving me trouble, and can be found here at 00:53:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rzaxVRjVxis"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rzaxVRjVxis" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I just can't seem to connect with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif after the OM/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif. Has anyone here landed it? It looks like Brad is more in front of his opponent than to the side. However, I can't seem to get in front of my opponent after an OM. Any advice?

11. Shinn_Akira

Shinn_Akira Well-Known Member

that combo only works on eileen to my knowledge. same with a couple other LD combos. Eileen spesific.

12. tonyfamilia

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think that's a true combo. It kinda looks like Eileen could have techrolled out of the last few hits.
    Don't know if you've read this or not but here's Brad's Black Book combos: http://virtuafighter.com/wiki/doku.php?id=vf5:brad:black_book_combos

I'm guessing you've prob read all of this already but just in case you haven't there's some really helpful tips on how to do a few combos with OM movement.

Thanks for watching our vids /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
    Glad you liked that setup, I try to force my opponents to either do in-place recovery or not techroll at all by using Ducking K+G after most of Brad's head and stomach crumples.

Once they start doing in-place recovery I'm starting to apply pressure in different ways:
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif K+G; /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gifP+K /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif P, etc. but sometimes something as simple as /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gifP is just much easier to time and Brad's fastest mid. It's hard to not get too greedy after a head/stomach crumple with Brad, I mean Brad could even do an OM P and just keep the damage going.
    I can't wait to see what other setups, tech-traps and just crazy things new, skilled and creative Brads are going to do with him. I'm pretty creative but I lack the skills and the reflexes that it takes to be one of the greats but it's awesome to see players like Itoshun and a lot of other Brad players out there coming up with all sorts of new and cool setups for a lot of Brad's moves.

Who knows, the way that Brad's being played nowadays he might be S-tier next year /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

13. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thanks for sharing Libertine. Would you mind updating these with the damages just for reference? Also, it might be helpful to note which combo starters require a Counter Hit for those players new to Brad.

I noticed that all of your head crumple combo followups were the same, with some minor differences in character requirements. Personally speaking, I'd be too lazy to commit these to memory unless they yield maximum damage vs specific characters /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

14. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Vs Eileen, Aoi and Pai ending in CLOSE stance after long ducking kk, OM /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif toward opponent's back > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. 66pts on normal hit.

15. tonyfamilia

Nice use of Ducking to get in close for this (LD)KK combo @ 2:31

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CLLeBAizwQg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CLLeBAizwQg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>