1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Brad item black aloha shirt

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by madman1313, Mar 14, 2004.

1. madman1313

madman1313 Member

I've completed all of the quest orders in arcade G but I still don't have Brads black aloha shirt.

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Perhaps what you're looking for is getting 100 losses (gives you the option of black color set)?

/KiwE

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I'm guessing you're playing the English version?

If so, then the black aloha shirt is the default outfit for 2P. In the English version I'm going to take a guess and say you should have won the red shirt instead, which is the default outfit for 2P in the Japanese version.

4. Masato

Masato New Member

I've completed the quest at that arcade as wel. I only received the tattoo for 1P.

The default aloha shirt is the black one, but I didn't receive anything in place of it. Kind sucks.

5. madman1313

madman1313 Member

yup im playing the english version but i didnt get the red shirt besides the one from the red color scheme

6. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Well, then you already have the black aloha shirt (it's default for 2P), and the two red shirts in the Japanese version (2P default, and the red outfit) are just slightly different in shade that they may as well have been the one shirt.

7. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

If Myke's reply didn't give you the answer I must add that there's no such thing as black aloha shirt in English version.

8. Ragnar

Ragnar New Member

ok in the US version how do I get the red shirt thing, notice I´m new here so answer nicely

9. Ragnar

Ragnar New Member

I´m talking about the red shirt that myke mentioned in his last post, cuz it doesn´t appear in the item faq but I think since the black aloha shirt is default to 2P there should be another item instead of it (red shirt?)

10. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Your question was already answered.. you can get the red shirt in the red outfit. It's the same as the 2P default shirt in the JP version.

11. Ragnar

Ragnar New Member

ok slow down a bit, red outfit =default 2P shirt+red color?, or am I missing something?. Sorry if I seem redundant, but the red color on the 2P shirt looks nothing like brad red shirt(as in the wallpapers or KiwE avatar), and yes if I seem confused it´s because I am

12. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

The red color you're looking for is not in the pal version which you'are probably playing. Many things haven't made the transition (Vans outfit being the most prominent along with the Shuns face getting increasingly red for drinks) for example challenge wallpapers have been replaced in many cases. Anyways; re-read Mykes post and you'll see that he said "in the JP version".

/KiwE

13. Ragnar

Ragnar New Member

So I wont be finding that shirt in my version huh, #"%(/%&#$, well thanks anyway.

14. Kefka

Kefka Active Member

Exactly what I wanted to know, thank all =]