1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Brad's good points

Discussion in 'Brad' started by Shoju, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Aoi_Mei

Aoi_Mei Well-Known Member

Re: Keep thread alive.

[ QUOTE ]
    Myke said:
    Dude, Brad's command list (evo ver.a) has been available since April last year, which tells you how to guard the catch followups... and you only notice it now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Some more Brad stuff:

I don't know if people in general are aware of this but Brad has round end insults at [P]+[G]+[6] ("Perfect...") and [P]+[G]+[8] ("You're wasting my time..."). They both use the animation of another winpose though (he turns his back to the camera and hand goes from up to down - the "Checkmate!" pose).

Ryadus; I don't think your wallcombo is garanteed (the last [4][6][K]+[G] against someone who TR's fast after [3][P]+[K],[P]).

Now that that's said <font color="yellow"> here's the MainEvent</font> and my take on a wallstagger combo:

[4][P]>[8](Wallstagger)SL[K]>[6][6][K]>[6][P]+[K]>[6][6][K] (117 dmg).

/KiwE (Have fun with it).

3. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Re: Some more Brad stuff:

You're right, I made a mistake. I going to send some wall combos here soon.