1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Bruno

Discussion in 'General' started by tonyfamilia, Jul 30, 2009.

1. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

This movie was great. I think everybody should go watch it. Make sure to bring the whole family [​IMG]

For those that watched it, what did you guys think?
    Oh and please try to not spoil it for the unlucky few who have not had the pleasure of watching this terrific film [​IMG]

2. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Yeah go see it....uhmmm...yeah that's about it i can talk about. There's a reason we didn't start a thread about this movie. LOL

Favorite segment was the hunting/camping. Really hilarious.

3. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Hahaha, hey I had to talk with more people who have seen it and I def wanted to know what my VF brothers thought about it, LOL!

My favorite part was the MMA bout. Bruno mass-raped all those rednecks [​IMG] I mean, I got mind molested a bit too but overall it was a classic piece of cinema. Must see [​IMG]

4. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

i laughed. i was not offended.

but i did get bored after about an hour. Still, i was annoyed it was only like an hour and 15 minutes or so. I thought some of the skits weren't as funny as they could have been. I thought that they didn't go all the way they could have with them. Like the camping one, i was disappointed he didn't try and get in EVERYONE's tent.

so it was okay. but i wouldn't watch it again...for free. I wish i had put my $9 towards seeing something else. The popcorn was the best part.

but again. i did laugh decently throughout it, so...

and strangely, it had less testicle/ball jokes than transformers 2 by about 3 less jokes [​IMG]

5. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Bruno was cool but we need to talk about The Hangover! [​IMG]

6. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Best part was the Harrison Ford interview.

7. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

"Its not a handbag! It's a man's satchel!"

8. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    "HEY THERE'S SKITTLES IN THERE!!!"

The Hangover pwns! [​IMG]

9. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

"There's a fucking tiger in the bathroom!"

"You want to fuck on ME?" (angrily)

"Paging Dr. Faggot. Dr. Faggot!"

10. leonhayato

leonhayato Member

how bout the part where the dick screams "BRUNO"!! and he looks at the guys next to him and says " that actually mine". i thought this movie was funny as hell.

11. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

Damn! I gotta see this movie!!!