1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

btw which is cheaper?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by SummAh, Feb 15, 2001.

1. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Folks, if the Japan trip fails,
    I'll be going to the states in June then, I have to pay a visit to either chicago, san diego or NY.

So who can i hook up with then?
    And yeah, which is cheaper?
    Any free acomodations?

OOPS!

<font color=blue>SummErs' 'mibu's lone wolf'

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Andy, Adam, Piccolo, and Nelson are up in NY. If you go to Upstate New York, another person on this board is there, he'll announce it to you if he wants.

Shota is in Chicago as well as the Chicago crew, which I'm sure if Shota is around there at that time he might be able to get them to meet up for some VF. But let's let Shota discuss that.

San Diego... Hmm, I think about 2 hours away you can find yourself in the Irvine area where you can play at SHGL. In addition, I think my parents got a vacation house there recently so I'm definitely up for visiting (they want me to visit San Diego more anyways) and if they don't have a vacation house, I could at least visit relatives there (well, about half an hour from there in a place called Ocean Side).

That's as far as I know, but I'm sure there are many more. Oh yeah, NXW aka Nan is in New Jersey, I'm sure you two would get along/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

of course...i forgot i can always go up to canada to look for GE, Myke n co.

Oh what the hell..I might as well make a VF crawl..like of like a pub crawl.

I guess I better try to get into people's good books asap!
    hehehehe.

But anyway...if anyone of u( ummm, I'm referring to regular posters like GE, Rich, Chancai, Adam, Andy, shota and whoever else tooo long to name) are ever in melbourne australia, more than welcome to inform me( if u feel like it anyway). I'll look for cheap hotels, bring u guys around n such.

<font color=red>SummErs' 'mibu's lone wolf'

4. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

Me? ho ho! As long as you don't mind sleeping in the coach, lol!
    I have a one bedroom apartment and work from Monday through Friday..... So basically only Saturday night would be good for staying over.

Going to Melbourne? Mmmm... I think someday in my life I will be there. As a big big big tennis fan, I would love to go to see Austraila Open someday.

5. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    unfortunately, southern hills golf land no longer has vf; but if you like tekken tag, sf or voot, there are good players there.

if you go to san diego, i'm also down to play.

spotlight

6. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Spotlite, how far are you from Malibu? I'll most likely be going there for Easter weekend as my cousin's wedding will be on that weekend in Malibu.

7. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    not far, malibu is kind of a suburb of LA (i think, i've only lived here 2 years and still haven't gotten around everywhere).

I'd be willing to come to you, but i'm rocking the 36" wega at my house, so maybe we could hook up here (after all this time ;)).

spotlight