1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Buffering before "Go!"

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Vicious666, Apr 7, 2002.

1. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

Is it possible to buffer moves in before "Go!"? I read somewhere that that feature is not in VF4, but I seem to be able to buffer in Lion's Mantis Catch right after "Ready" and just before "Go!"

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I'm pretty sure it's possible. Whenever I'm playing as Akira and want to SDE (f,f,f+P) as a round opener, I buffer in f,f right on the GO (or slightly just before) and hit f+P as soon as the round starts. It's basically one continuous input that is started before the round begins.

What VF4 won't allow you do to, that VF3 did, is to crouch before the round starts.

3. fagan

fagan Well-Known Member

yep it works ... i can pull off wolf's big swing right after go. you just do the back to foward role and hit P+G just after the fight starts