1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Bug in PS2 version? Rainbow water Palace stage.

Discussion in 'Console' started by 3of19, Apr 1, 2002.

1. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

has any of you seen that variation of the the palace stage where the water looks somewhat "rainbowie"? I had that two or three times this weekend. The water in the arena looked like a couple of rainbows were textured on the surface. Looked REALLY cool.
    Is this a bug or something they put in on purpose? Anybody knows what triggers it?

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

never seen... kumite mode?

3. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

happened to me once... i thought my ps2 is going to die or something.

4. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Yes, Kumite mode.
    Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to the circumstances of the fight. It might have something to do with the spheres, but then again not...

5. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

I've seen this too. But instead of a rainbow effect, it looked like the water was CLEAR to me. I mean, it certainly looked a lot less dark than in the water. Or maybe I was just so dazed & confused I didn't know what I saw. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

But it definitely wasn't the default water that you normally see.

6. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

it happened to me on kumite too. It's probably just a bug. Cos the Rainbow looks really weird...

7. Kaede

Kaede Active Member

Happened to me today. The water was so dark that i could bearly see my character's feet in the water.