1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

BUSTED!

Discussion in 'General' started by CobiyukiOS, Aug 19, 2009.

1. CobiyukiOS

CobiyukiOS Well-Known Member

This topic is dedicated to all the banned and gone members of this forum. It's for discussing banned members and to find out actually why they were banned. It is for memories to be refreshed, and to show people, how NOT to act if you want to stay here! Also many mysteries from the past might be revealed by someone who knows what happened...

So let’s try to write about what happened with the ban stick around here! You can learn a lot about history of VFDC by reading this topic too! Also, this is to hopefully be the only topic needed for Myke's dirty work from now on, or until it is no longer profitable!

I remember getting bullied by the member CHRISDALE by an vulgar 'eloquent' slander. And the posts were on the Shout box and the New Starter forum. He pulled it off quickstep and I've never heard from anyone in school again.

I was inspired to make this topic following this post. http://virtuafighter.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/215119/Myke#Post215119

GodokunoDan, Zentou, HONTO. (Same member) There’s a start to the banned list.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    A bit of common sense and courtesy will get you far in any community, so this thread is pretty pointless, so there's no need to put all the morons on display. The Board Rules are as simple as it gets.

But speaking of "mysteries from the past" ...
    CHRISDALE, aka APPLE bullied you? Where? BTW, isn't your real name Chris Dale? And can you explain why your IP and that of the banned user APPLE are identical?

3. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

BUSTED!

4. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

LMBATFO!!!!!!

5. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    I liked it better when your name was KnobbyBBQ.

Just sayin'

Oh, and stop posting for 23 days, please.

6. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

Wait,wait, wait...

So this dude CobiyukiOS BBQ whatever just made a post skewering banned members saying that he flamed HIMSELF??? So Cobiyuki has already been banned? Talk about incriminating yourself!!!

"I was soooo mean to myself when I flamed myself so very eloquently. Glad I got banned, phew! Then I never heard from myself again... WTF? Wonder where I went?" -- Cobiyuki aka Apple aka Chris Dale

7. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    No matter what you think you pull
    You'll find it's not enough
    No matter who you think you know
    You won't get through
    It's a given VFDC law
    Someone's faster on the draw
    No matter where you hide
    Myke is comin' after you

Shake down, break down, take down
    Everybody wants into the crowded light
    Break down, take down, you're busted
    Let down your guard, Cobi
    Just about the time you think that it's alright
    Break down, take down, you're busted!!!!!!

<object width="480" height="295"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pk-W_i7Z59I"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pk-W_i7Z59I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="295"> </embed></object>

*Insert a photoshop of Mykes face onto a Beverly Hills cop poster.

8. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

They always say your own worst critic. Thanks for the correction slide.

9. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

Your your?

I had had to reread what you just posted, in order to understand that that is even more, more retarded than I had realized.

And you had had to edit it too?

Damn damn.

10. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Cobiyuki is not banned. I'm still waiting for his explanation. Unlike some others, I've not jumped to conclusions.

Cobiyuki, time's a tickin'

11. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

While you're waiting, you might want to check the IP of this user....

lurker0001

12. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Already sorted.

13. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

So basically, it's possible that some guy in his school decided to make fun of him by registering as CHRISDALE? That would explain why their IPs are identical. That would have to mean that Cobiyuki also registered while at school then, right?

14. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Wow, I missed a lot while being on those planes. Bad games explosion, people leaving and much more.

Answer Cobi, answer. Everyone wants to know (well, not everyone).

15. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    Haha, Cobiyuki has become a kind of amusement...

I just feel bad, It's like laughing at disabled people, it's just wrong... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Reno

Reno Well-Known Member

Keep him banned.

17. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    I've re-read this thread a hundred times and I don't see anywhere in it mentioning that Cobi was banned, did I miss something? Hell, I saw him on the other day.....

18. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    lol dont make fun of him
    i say "yer ya" instead of "you're your"

19. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

Wasn't this thread locked for a while?

20. Libertine

Not even for a day.