1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Cali check...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Aug 28, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was just wondering who plays VF3 in California, besides
    me. What city do you live in?

"Granted my brother, we're good, but people can
    still see us."

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I play in San Francisco. My skill level varies depending on how often I play. At best I'm okay, but not great.
    I use Aoi, Akira, Shun, and Wolf primarily. I dabble in Taka and Kage.

Spotlite plays in LA and he and I play whenever we get the chance.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Damn! I'm right in between the both of you. I live on the
    central coast, and it's like 3 hours to LA, and 3 to 3.5
    hours to San Fran. Argghh!

still see us."

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I fly down to LA semi regular about every 6-8 weeks. Maybe you could drive down and meet us for a few hours of play. What city are you in/what major area are you near?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I'm about an 1.5 hours north of Santa Barbara if that
    helps any...

still see us."

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I work for a rock band that has recently started playing in Santa Barbara, maybe the next time I set them up with a show down there I'll go and Spotlite can meet us there and we can play... or something.... Sounds like a pain in the ass actually...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

A pain in the ass indeed, at least for Spotlite. Works for
    me though! What is the name of the rock band you work for?

still see us."

8. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    I wouldn't mind doing something like this at all, but since it's obvious that 2 of us will be travelling, it should be to play for a substantial ammt. of time. I'm probably gonna try to get to SF in the near future, so we should keep our contact up about it.

also, there are other people who live in cali that I think Noah (push-push) was in touch with at one point who post here. As you can see, there are almost 80 views of this post, but only 2 people have responded.

Spotlight

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe we could do omething with Clopin, BigDaddy, and PartyBen when Bryan visits... United has got cheap flights right now...

I'm going to LA on Oct. 5th.