1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

California VFers

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by adamYUKI, Nov 19, 2001.

1. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    I hope myke you can make an exception to leave this post here for a few days to make sure it gets exposure incase some forum visitors only read the versus city board.

For all the California VFers this is Andy (CrewNYC), I wanted to find out if we can all meet up to play a few days this week since I just took an emergency trip out to Los Angeles. I dont get the opportunity to come out here that much and I will be staying until the afternoon of the 27th.

Spotlite, Jacybrothas, SegaDuck, Jason and whoever else can someone take me around to play some VF or would it be possible to organize a gathering here for us to play? Thanks guys!

CrewNYC

2. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

hey

weren't you supposed to be in NY this week when the chi crew goes??
    Well sorry, i can't make it and glad now since you're not there.
    Anyway, hope to see you guys some time soon.
    I do want to go toNY again.
    But san fran is calling me first.
    lots of men out there.
    :)

san-stino

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Heya... erm... LA is a little far from Sunnyvale, where Jackybrothas, Segaduck, Jason Cha, Akira T., et al and I play, unfortunately. Spotlite should be able to show you around the SoCal VF scene though. Good luck, and travel safe!

4. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Andy,

when do you get here?

It's monday morning, and a few people will probably be at UCLA tonight if you're here now.

Otherwise, you can call me at:

home: 323 934 5829 before noon, after 7
    work: 323 871 1084 usually noon to 7-ish

I'll be out of town thursday and friday (thanksgiving), be back friday night

hope to meet up with you!

Spotlite