1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Call me sick but...

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Jerky, Nov 19, 1999.

1. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I want to see that tourney footage of chicago. I read people saying that it sucked lemon but, ...... i actually want to see how it was. so if it's possible i hope you didn't mind sending it to me(to whoever it belongs to)-Or telling me what site it's posted on. (by ice-9's reaction i doubt it's anywhere- wouldn't blame 'em)

/images/icons/mad.gifAndrew

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

http://www.hardcoregaming.com/vf3/

Ed has all the tapes for the Chicago Gathering...write him and tell him to hurry up and publish them! It's been an awful while...

There were some great matches at Chicago...the "championship" match between Sumeragi and me just was not.

ice-9 | Sennin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

andrew...remember me? rich? that freak kage player? we used to play at downtown crossing? you were the one that got 100 wins there, right? ahh...memories. can you get into jillians these days? we should meet up sometime...email me: opus@world.std.com