1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Calling All Singapore Players!!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by danny13, Feb 1, 2003.

1. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Yishun opens until 3am today. Buyaodawuo, Shun_05 and I will be going down at around 2pm. Who else is coming?

2. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i msged rulakir liaoz. See if he wanna come. Alan really change hp number lorz. anyone got his number?

WAH U GOT THE LEGENDARY SHUN TO GO WTF. U DAMN POWER!!!!!

3. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

I went at 10pm plus but nobody there. Xianz!

4. danny13

Call U also never answer the bloody phone!!

5. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

Actually we left becos of me. Cos no $$$$$$$$ i spent 20 bucks. Somemore never lose alot also. Got lose larz. But also got streak. But still spent alot....... Earlier on still ok cos alan was there. But later on..... Si buay expensive cos 1v1.

We left around 530pm.

6. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Eh, does anyone know what happened to kenneth, our resident lei fei ? I've been trying to get to him for ages, and it seems like he changed his cellphone number too. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Anyone seen him or has his HP number ?

7. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

hey gerald, I wanna ask u ah,

when evo is released in SG, where to go to buy the game and stick? ^^

8. danny13

tell me about it. He borrow $50 dollars n said he would pay me back but until now nothing.......

9. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

He quit the last time i asked him to go. Danny too bad u never say earlier... Cos i could have gotten the money from him. I used to be same camp as him. Sembawang. But different unit. He diver i driver hahaha.

He quit like last year since evo was released. I met him a few times at bugis by luck on Dec/Jan while going shopping with my friends.

10. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Hi Everybody,

GONG XI FA CHAI to all Singapore VF players. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif I wonder anybody has information on the VF4-EVO for PS2 coming to Sg? How much would it costs? I know it is going to be released in Japan next March. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Can't wait to see it on my PS2 /versus/images/icons/smile.gif muaa haa haa haa...

Sg-Lion

11. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

so eh
    when it gets released..anyone know where is the best place to get the stick n game?

or will it be a mad rush of first come first serve??? 0_0

12. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

buy pirated one lorz lolz.

Wouldn't have mad rush in singapore for sureee.... Must wait until come out then know wat's the pricing like mahz. Cos singapore's shops dont have fix pricing. Usually anyhow chop.

13. Jui

Jui Well-Known Member

Still saving money like mad for the stick, game and PS2 /versus/images/icons/frown.gif . Haven't played VF4E for about a month, argh /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

14. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Wah, I thought I was the only one that he loaned from....

Yeah, I'm looking for Kenneth for exactly the same reason. I mean, we loaned him based on trust but seriously, he has got to be automatic a bit.... Hmm.... then did anyone see that other guy that he's always with ? Maybe we can get to kenneth thru him ?

For the stick, I'm not so sure... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Wilson, if you see him, you help Danny and I claim from him leh. Don't let him run away hor.

15. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

my ps2 not mod leh
    n i dun like copy games ^^

So, SG got original gamecube games or not?~
    (yes, the GC not mod too)

Oh well..if SG dun have stick

I shall simply have to ask my friend to get it for me in HK liao :cry:

16. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

In other news

zeng just gave me the url to a few local SG sites to shop for the stuff I need~

pretty neat I reckon!!!

Thanks guys ^__^

(buyaodawo, u just reminded me of Sim Lim, no price tags ..I forgot that place haha!)

17. scolaire

scolaire Well-Known Member

Hi,

Anyone going to yishun 10 this hari raya?

18. danny13

Wat time?

19. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

You guys going? I might be able to come, but what time?

P.S. Need to replace my handphone, so I can't be reached through it for the next few days.

20. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

Don't know why u asked tat lehz.... there ARE too many shops with GC original games.

Anywayz, I try to help u all claim back $$$$$ larz. but i don't go bugis much. He actually hang around bugis alot. Even though he didn't play VF at all. I always see tat guy with kenneth hanging around bugis after kenneth quit VF. Don't know if u can still find him there still..... I think he take marnee and zhao liaoz /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Maybe can ask kiat?