1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Calling All Singapore Players!!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by danny13, Feb 1, 2003.

1. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Re: X'mas 2006

Only 2000 sets launch in Tokyo for X'mas. You go queue for 2 sets for me lah, I'll pay for both. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. nin

nin Well-Known Member

i am here

anyone have summer's mobile number? Please sms to +852 91308708.

3. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Re: i am here

1 HR of intense fun.

So strong! /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

i so strong (in losing) ^o^

5. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

I'm able to play tomorrow evening from 6+ onwards(28th Nov). Not sure you are still around or not, Nin.

Sg-Lion /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. nin

nin Well-Known Member

I am back in HK now, thanks for coming out !! it's really good fun, and I hope to see you guys again very soon.

Danny you are very strong too!! I will need more training, cos i feel very rusty and keep doing stupid stuff LOL

I would also like to see other SG vfer next time too, it's always good to make new friends and seeing old friends.

7. scolaire

scolaire Well-Known Member

Its been such a long time. Think it has been over ten years, since vf2 first started and most of the old birds here started playing. The original gang has been fun. So, if you get ps3 before x’mas, does it mean you will invite all to your place to play? /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kinda sad that a number of the guys (from the vf3 and earlier vf4 era) stopped playing. Where are the old birds? I’ve been living in a cave. lol. Its a small community, but fun one. Everyone knows everyone. Wondering if its still the same way as before, lively, fun and friendly, back when vf4 first came out in 2001. Hope when vf5 out, all the old birds still around. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whoever buy vf5, remember to jio everyone to play. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Its the game and the people. Wishing all the old birds, a very merry x’mas and happy new year. May the spirit of vf be carried on by the new birds too.

Look forward to playing with the regulars (including the sporting new birds too), when vf5 is out. Keep the sporting competition atmosphere alive. :p

8. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Hey guys,
    I'm selling an XBOX 360 Core Set for $400-450, and I'm tossing in this game called Kameo: Elements of Power. Set is new, and unopened. Let me know if any of you are interested.

9. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I arrived in Spore yesterday! I'm going to Jakarta today for a week, but will return on December 22. Hope to be able to meet up with some of you guys then.

10. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Hi guys, luciano is in town today.
    Anyone free to FT tonight?

11. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Good games last night guys!

And who the hell was that ' pro ' wolf?
    So hao lian haha