1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all Singapore VF5 players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by danny13, Oct 8, 2007.

1. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    Re: New Singapore novice fighter looking for scene.

oh yea! i am play at bugis last time... and amk funland hehe btw i just buy my joystick today later i will trying!!! so excited

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Any interest in organizing a local gathering? Pretty sure I'm not going to be able to tahan net play.

Don't mind TC or can also volunteer my place, for say a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Wilson? Danny? You guys down?

3. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888

add me weihao888 on psn... hurhur the system like change alot or isit im out of practice. is it like harder to TR now?

4. zeren

zeren New Member

Hi all, just got a ps3. PSN zachchan [​IMG]

5. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

I was wondering, has anyone played this on OpenNet, and done comparisons between whether its faster on cable broadband/ADSL or OpenNet has better response times ?

6. Shou

Shou Well-Known Member

I'll be in Singapore next week and free on Monday to play.

7. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    im on the slowest suckhub cable plan... playing locally with a friend is ok. but worldwide sometimes will lag... so lag till cant even TR keep dying from pounce. zzzzzzzz

8. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    anybody playing now?

9. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Does anybody still play?

10. jinxhand

jinxhand Well-Known Member

I wish I came across this thread a few weeks ago... I took a visit to Singapore, and was searching for local scenes for pretty much any fighter...

I might visit again in the future... I will post here before I return though...

11. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

How's everyone been ? I think the scene is pretty much dead now though, with maybe the few chaps who still play on PS3. I can't be arsed with paying the xbox live subscriptions now that the darn thing is so expensive and work is taking priority....

12. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Lets try to restart VF again. This is the best fighting game ever. Hard to let go.

Anyone want to start playing? Any people willing to host? Send me a message with your contact info.

13. Paperstone

Paperstone Well-Known Member

anyone on vf5us?