Can Akira reverse a punch / kick ?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Apr 6, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi -
    Can Akira reverse attacks?? I can not figure out how to make him reverse any kind of attack yet.

Thanks for the tips,
    Jeff

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

I am not sure if I am supposed to answer this question as it is quite basic but you seems like a genuine fellow. Reversals are done with a direction according to the hit level of the attack +p+k so for an attack that hits high b+p+k, for mid attacks db+p+k, for low attacks d+p+k and for flipkicks ub+p+k. I also suggest that you read the VF3tb Complete System article on the war icon above it will answer almost all of your question plus it is a great read.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It was a real question ... and thanks for the answer !

And yes I am reading the guides on this site but some parts are just a bit confusing to a total novice :) .

4. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

It may be a step above what you're doing, but I wrote a post about timing for doing the reversals that you might find useful.

virtuafighter.com/cgi-bin/versus/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=532&page=97&view=expanded&sb=5&part=

-Jason