1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone list all of Akira items in kumite?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by ShinAkira187, Mar 4, 2002.

1. ShinAkira187

ShinAkira187 Member

Ive got 14

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Well then why don't you start.
    We'll add to it.
    erm... maybe.

3. ShinAkira187

ShinAkira187 Member

Hand: simple armband, armband that looks like a belt, 2 tatoos

Back: little bear, big bear, 3 tatoos, 100 win item

Head: 2 sunglasses, earring, blue bunny.

Thats it. So now its your turn.

(Im only asking to see how far away am I from winning everything).

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I can only name stuff that I've seen Shang use.

Ack, do NOT use the armband that looks like a belt... Shang likes it for some reason... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

Is the 100 win item Akira's dojo board that he wears on his back?

Shang told me you can get long hair too... didn't get a chance to see it though...
    Is it a mullet? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

Wolf better be able to get a mullet! He's canadian for cryin' out loud... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

on the topic of items, I'm seeing in recent movies a new kage one, ... you know the ends of akira's headband, how they trail in the wind, etc?

Kage's got a gigantic (paper) trailer coming from his head too, it's serrated and reaches to the floor. Anyone know the condition for it?

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Akira has a total of 28 items to collect.

Actually...I'm in the mid of translating the info I have found...regarding conditions the player must meet in order to acquire the items

But...u guys have to wait JUST A TINY little bit longer.
    I'm not having the greatest time of my life trying to make up the names of some items into English...n believe me...I do it for a reason.

Oh did I mention I'll have the Ranking FAQ done by tonight as well?

7. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Do U remember how U won The blue Bunny and the earring?

8. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Yata! Summers with heaps of technical contributions lately~~~
    Heh, tell Tofu haven't refound that hentai site yet... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

9. ShinAkira187

ShinAkira187 Member

Blue bunny: lose 10 matches in a row and its there, but you cant remove it. To remove it win 3 matches in a row. After that you can put it on/remove whenever you like(I always have it on, its pretty cool)

Earring: dont really remember but I think I baet another Akira who had it.

Some of the items I got just popped out. I won two matches and then lost to Sarah, and won an item (dont remember wich one, maybe earring???)

It seems that after beginner rank most of the items are won by beating another Akiras who have that item, but some are not...a faq would be great.

10. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Thanks for the info, I'm not too hot about losing 10 match in a row but I think I'll do it for fun.

11. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Kage's got a gigantic (paper) trailer coming from his head too, it's serrated and reaches to the floor. Anyone know the condition for it?

When I saw that my eyes literally popped out of my head. I quickly paged through my black book to see Kage's items, but it wasn't (pictured) there. So I'm curious too what the conditions are for this item? Is it a version C only item? Might explain why it's not in the black book.

12. ShinAkira187

ShinAkira187 Member

just got protective headgear by beating another Akira with it, and then lost it in the next match by beating Wolf with 3 perfects ???
    Is it a discrase item ???
    If it is then why did I get it from another Akira by baeating him ???

13. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

From what I've noticed, you seem to "take" items from other Akiras when you beat them if you don't already have that item. I remember getting the Headgear, necklace, and earring this way.

14. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

my eyes literally popped out of my head

Jesus christ, are you okay? How did you get them back in?
    ///
    never seen it on PS2 either. First in a new wave of vf.net items for the arcade?

15. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

I got that by collecting all the coloured spheres but i forgot which set was it that i completed when i got it. (kage's long tail on his head.)

16. ShinAkira187

ShinAkira187 Member

yes the 100win item is the dojo board...pretty cool...

17. ShinAkira187

ShinAkira187 Member

18. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Please don't *bump* threads up.

19. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

If you like a thread enough... don't bump it (as Myke requested)... What you can do, is mark it as a favorite thread/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

20. ShinAkira187

ShinAkira187 Member

Ok I wont