1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Can Unreal Engine 5 bless Virtua Fighter 6?

Discussion in 'General' started by GustavoHeisenberg, May 17, 2020.

1. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I just want to say I really enjoy reading this conversation. I don't know where I fall on this issue after reading the points folks are making.

beanboy likes this.
  2. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

3. beanboy

Maybe they should try using Unity for Virtua Fighter 6.

4. beanboy

If you're willing to learn c++ which is tiring, or already know it well, it is possible to make VF6 on Unreal Engine. But as I mentioned before, I would tell sega to skip Unreal engine, and instead, go with another game engine that is less resource hungry, and one that doesn't have that Unreal look as a previous poster mentioned. Or, maybe sega should go back and use, their pre built in house VF game engine for VF6.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021