1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Can You get Dural in Virtua Fighter 4?

Discussion in 'Console' started by LaUcHaNtHe1St, Apr 16, 2002.

1. LaUcHaNtHe1St

LaUcHaNtHe1St Member

Can you get Dural? If so tell me plzzzzzzzzz

2. HalfLotus

HalfLotus Active Member

Look out, buddy. You are about to get an unpleasent lecture on forum searching.

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

... and probably spamming too...

To the original poster... invest some time and read some. Everything you've asked and I suspect will ever ask has already been answered.

4. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hi!

Just look for the thread "To get Dural, you..." in the "Console" forum and your doubts will be clear.

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif "Look at my picture before my mule kick hit you in your face!" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. plan17

plan17 Active Member

Spelling!

SCHMONSEQUENCES!
    :p