1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Connect to Final Showdown on Xbox One

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Grusselgrosser, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Grusselgrosser

Grusselgrosser Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is an easy fix but I cant for the life of me figure it out.

I'm trying to see if anyone is playing VF online after a very long hiatus...good luck I know, but the game keeps telling me I dont have sufficient xbox live privileges to access Online Multi-player. I just recently bought a ultimate game pass that includes a gold pass. I tried restarting the game and the Xbox and it keeps giving me the same message. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks

2. Grusselgrosser

Even though it shows multiple people on with a good connection. Wtf is going on. It won't even let me try to enter. The A button is just unresponsive.

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Are you able to play against other people online for other 360 games on the Xbox One?

4. Grusselgrosser

I haven't tried in a while

5. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Not sure what issue your having but I know from experience that I can't play 360 games online with my xbox one cause I'm game sharing and it's my friend who actually purchases game pass ultimate, on his account. This lets me play online and use game pass for the Xbox one and newer consoles but not for the backwards compatible titles.

6. Grusselgrosser

I can play BF5 but when I search for VF5 matches the search list is full but I cant join any of the matches

7. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    It's a server glitch that's been around for a long time. It shows the same listings for room and player match even though they no longer exist.

I believe almost all the XBL players have moved on to PS4.

8. DipherOne

DipherOne New Member

I had this problem for the longest time but it seems to have been fixed as I played a bunch of matches the last few days against a Jacky person who proceeded to demolish my Shun character in short order. The biggest problem I suppose is that the lobbies are just empty, except for this one guy always lurking in the Ranked section. Hes too high level for me so Im hoping the other modes fill up with some players more at my novice level.