1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Cant do 1 Akira Technique !? help!

Discussion in 'Akira' started by K1LLeR_Sp0cK, Jun 26, 2002.

1. K1LLeR_Sp0cK

K1LLeR_Sp0cK Member

With command training I cant do the K+G (hold G 1 frame) or something
    How do I do this technique properly? I saw it was a knee attack.
    Tnx,
    Sp0cK

2. Guest

Guest Guest

when something like this comes up it woud be appreciated if you were to look to see if the info has been written about first.

Notice for instance that there is a VF4 akira section that you can access from the main page. Granted, its in small writing, but you can find it here:

Akira Section

which will bring you to this faq:
    Akira Faq

Or use the search function on the boards which is easy to find. The button for it is near the top of the forum, but you can find it here:
    Search Function

From which you can locate posts about the subject, and there are a few. Take this one for example:
    Knee Post

Or this one:

Another Knee post

Or even this one:

Yet another Knee post

Maybe this will help:

Again with the knee

or

Knee........

Or

Moderators own knee suggestion

Or

another....

Not checking for the resources first makes people around here this aggitated:
    [​IMG]