1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Get The Black Orb !

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by xLeo, Nov 28, 2004.

1. xLeo

xLeo Member

Topic, I have all the other six orbs, i am ranked Slayer, and I am up to W.M.A.C. II. The only place I have seen a black orb is on the hero ranked players ( Akio and some other guy ). When I beat them , I didn't get the black orb. Any one care to fill me in?

2. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Search should help you find this as it has been discussed before. I think I've even posted regarding it before. I don't even think I mentioned vaginas.

You never know though.

On orbs: You need an orb to risk in order to win one & for this reason you can't win an orb from someone holding a full set. IIRC both Heruru & Chibita have black orbs & both are in wmac2...you can always just keep restarting the tourney until you get paired with (or put in the same bracket as) one of them.

OR...gameshark the game & save the fighting for your brother. It's more fun that way.