1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Cbus Ohio Evo Tourney footage ft. YOSUKE

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Dandy_J, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

maddy likes this.
  2. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

rargh....... I suck /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Great matches guys. I haven't been searching vfdc lately. This is good stuff.

All of you should move here to L.A. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif See you next time.

4. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Excellent matches from everyone.

Thank you very much Dandy for puting them up.

5. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

For all the ppl doing standing palm > p > AS3 & hop kicking, you owe me a penny for every try that includes the Japs too. A Smurf needs to eat you know & if I missed anything that's Smurfy related, I'll post again. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Wow -- Maddy was amazing. So far I've got him pegged as one of the top 3 players in the U.S.... (Does he count as American or Korean?)

8. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

jeez everybody come to LONDON already ~!!! /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

wow love the matches, maddy vs yosuke is the only one ive watched so far hopefully its a sign of things to come

10. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, I enjoyed it! Jesus maddy, /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif, scary dude

11. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

wow....after watching how acurrate and fast maddy play, i feel taht his akira's is years ahead of my pad akira. /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    Please, someone tell me akira can be played at that level with a pad, gives me more motivation to practice VF /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

12. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

after watching those matches, i am really confused as to why a lot of wesern players say that japs players are superior. i have wathced a lot of japs VF vids or say, Akiras, and i must say that maddy's akira is just as exciting and connplex as any, if not more, than most japs players. but thats just my opinion.

13. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

"Please, someone tell me akira can be played at that level with a pad, gives me more motivation to practice VF"

not with a pad /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

sudden death or anyone else, if you know some vids of the top pad akira, let me know, cuz i want to see akira's full potential on the pad.

15. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

I have played some really nice Akria pad players when I was at maryland some time ago..but unfortunately they arent on the same level as a Stick akria. Thiers certain characters that emphasize using a stick and Akria is definitely one of those characters. But I can see Lau,Pai,jacky,sarah pad players coming mighty close to thier counterpart stick players mainly due too the simplifier button commands. That and the fact that those characters dont require too much buffering too enter out certain moves

16. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

denkai, if you lived in maryland, do you know if the arcade at City Place has VF?

17. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

Nah I never actually lived there just visited a few times so I dont know about the arcade locations

18. Ser2k2

Ser2k2 Member

Woow, that was an awesome fight between maddy ( Akira) and yosuke (Pai). Guys, i really enjoy watching your videos. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif and thanks for the videos /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

19. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

why the sudden interest in this thread?

20. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

do u not want us to show interest in this thread?