1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

CD away ???

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Dec 1, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have recently bought a DC and VF3 and I cant CD away. I was able to do it consistantly on VF2. I have atempted it with d/b n D/B and d/b,d,D/B and cant get it to work. Am I doing something wrong?

any help will be great..
    thanks

Im a VF scrub. If you are looking for a arcade quality controller for the home system Email me.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You can't crouch dash backward in VF3TB.

Regards, Imashroom

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Bob, as imashroom already mentioned, you can't CD backwards, but in case you're still confused by this "CD away" business, it's used in the context of having your back facing your enemy. So a CD in your forward direction is actually a CD away from your opponent.

__
    Myke