1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Central Florida Players?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Manjoume, Mar 22, 2012.

1. BlondieVF5

BlondieVF5 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BLONDIE_hydra
    Had a few ppl over within the last couple of weeks for offline games, going to start making a get together every couple weeks. Message me if you want to try and attend, I'll post when and where we'll be meeting every time here.

2. BlondieVF5

PSN:
    BLONDIE_hydra
    Wednesday night 11/7, I will be hosting a VF night at my house. If you're interested in joining us, hit me up on Facebook. Chris Enlow

3. Kirbilot

Kirbilot Member

XBL:
    Kirbilot
    These meetups still happening? I am in Gainesville but nobody local plays VF.

4. BlondieVF5

PSN:
    BLONDIE_hydra
    Unfortunately no one really plays here in orlando. Not consistently anyways. I usually play 20-40 games per day online and do offline practice. If you are interested in meeting up and playing offline, hit me up. I'll pm my number.

5. Kokujin

Kokujin Active Member

I'm in Daytona Beach, and the scene here is dead for VF.Only 09ers around here, so it's mostly SFIV.

6. BlondieVF5

PSN:
    BLONDIE_hydra

I'm in orlando Kokujin, During CEO i'm thinking of having a gathering at my house for Offline VF, I'll post about this soon!

7. BlondieVF5

PSN:
    BLONDIE_hydra
    Just posting to let anyone in the area know, I'll be attending CEO this weekend, fri, sat, sunday mostly to watch. There is a chance I may have people over for games, beer and food. If you play VF and are going to be at CEO, plz contact me, I live 10 minutes from the CEO venue!

8. Kirbilot

Kirbilot Member

XBL:
    Kirbilot
    Thanks for letting me come play with you BlondieVF, I had a great time and learned a lot about the game! I will work on the stuff you showed me and hopefully I can steal a couple wins next time against your Jacky.

Also, if anybody in/near Tampa plays hit me up. I just moved a few weeks ago.

9. BlondieVF5

PSN:
    BLONDIE_hydra
    Always refreshing to feel the game offline. Glad you made it out man! Looking forward to having a vf buddy somewhat close now =)

10. SolidSonicTH

SolidSonicTH Member

Wanna spin this up some nine years later? I'm still in Melbourne...