1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Central Illinois: Making panties wet since 1986

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Cynuous, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Cynuous

Cynuous Member

PSN:
    Cynuous
    Champaign, Peoria, Bloomington, and Galesburg, welcome to your new home. Where Blood, Sweat, and Tears are served as liquid refreshments to quench the thirst of a beast. My name is Cynuous aka Shyde IRL, and I will be your host for the rest of the year.

Come one, come all. Anyone who plays VF already or wants to learn are welcome to join us. I'm currently housed in Eureka, IL and I constantly hold get togethers for VF game nights. Post here if you live in the area and to socialize with the locals.

2. Righteous_Dream

Righteous_Dream Active Member

No one in Chicago plays [​IMG]

3. Cynuous

Cynuous Member

PSN:
    Cynuous
    well if you ever have some free time your more than welcomed to spend a weekend down here with us.

4. Soufside

Soufside New Member

false. double check the chicago thread for info on weekly sessions.