1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Central Valley California Players (REPRESENT!)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by emz998, Jun 5, 2012.

1. emz998

emz998 New Member

I've been a long time Virtua Fighter player and we have a strong fighting game community here in the central valley where a lot of gamers do what they do good in fighting games.

I hear about the Virtua Fighter players here but we are so far spread out that I figure a thread here can definitely help us out.

I'm in Fresno, CA. We have various venues hosting tournaments these days and some of the outskirts. Especially considering how the other parts of Cali think they have the best, its time for us to step up.

I'll post events when I see them, GABB gaming and Barcade will both be hosting the game in the future.

PSN : EMZ998