1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Chanchai’s Worldview - Ask me questions for my VLOG

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Chanchai, May 18, 2022.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

I plan to be recording VLOG like content during some of my times at the gym, supply drives, and some office times/lunch breaks. If you have any questions or topics you’d like to hear my thoughts on, please REPLY HERE or DM me and let me know what you’d like to hear me ramble about ^_^

I plan to talk about Virtua Fighter, Arcade Controller Parts, Movies/Shows I’ve seen (but will not talk about ones I have not yet seen), Music, Etc…

So again, let me know what questions, ideas, or topics you have for me!

I will post the vlog entries (from YouTube) in this thread and will probably put up links to them in this starter post too!

2. Chanchai

Chanchai’s Story Time #001 - What Is An Arcade Experience?

This story walks a strange path through my life with public gaming. “I was born. And then I played games.”

PDX. BKK. Arcades. Pay To Play Consoles. Game Centers I ran. A Place For Tourneys. Fighting Game Competing & Community at a Friendly Local (Card) Game Store!

3. Chanchai

Chanchai’s Story Time #002 - What Arcade Parts Are Good/Bad With Virtua Fighter?

RobHimself from Discord asked me to explain good and bad arcade parts for Virtua Fighter! I answer as best I can, based on my current experience. I acknowledge in the video a lot of the gaps in my knowledge as well.

I think most players will enjoy this video ^_^