1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Character Endings

Discussion in 'Console' started by killa, Mar 6, 2002.

1. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

amen to that one CreeD /versus/images/icons/wink.gif the think about vf series that separates it from the other games is the strict concentration on the game's competition itself. i guess if we were to judge a game by how well it'd appeal to the general person, then vf4 would lose; no ending, crap storyline, sucky computer to practice on(always, and i mean ALWAYS does a PPPK string as its main attack, which you can easily block and counter), and all around hard to get good at compared to the other fighting games; vf is sorta more for the hardcore gamer; the one who likes competition and likes getting better and experimenting and the like.

even the characters that sega follow closely have cheesy storylines; akira's sorta like ryu of sf, kage is more like a cop than a ninja, sarah's just messed up in the head, etc.

2. Inept

Inept Member

well i dont own any fighting games and i'm all round poor at them (perhaps because i've never had any time to get used to them) and virtua fighter 4 caught my eye, now all i have to do is wait.
    ( i never said VF4 needed endings, i simply asked if you recieved anything)

3. Vanessasman

Vanessasman Member

I really like endings in fighting games it gives me a reason to fight with them in arcade mode. but eventhough vf4 doesnt hav them i'll still get it.