1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Character Moves Project

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by akai, Apr 9, 2009.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    More like lots of trial and error! But yeah, that is how things are being organized. Somewhat arbitrary, but for my purposes, it made the most sense on organization.

In a few minutes, there should be 4 examples of "topic" threads in Akira's dojo forum section. I am still messing around with the type of content and organization of the individual topic threads, but the images for "follow-up options" and "series chart" are made up.

Feedback would be very much welcomed on what works and does not work with these topic threads (If the images are not self-explanatory, then it needs to be fixed -_-;;).

Within this week or next, I hope to flesh out those 4 examples demonstrating on how I envision the "character moves," "situations," and "property" portions fits together.

2. JackyB

JackyB Well-Known Member

I like it, very cool.

3. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
  4. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Do you mind if I rip some of this stuff off for that thing I was writing?

5. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Marly: One of the purpose of making these images was that it can be used by others to benefit the community, so definitely go ahead and use it [​IMG]