1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Cheapest VF4 in Singapore

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shundi_05, Jan 25, 2002.

1. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Oh come on. Why on the defensive side? little wild didn't even insult with asshole or fuck anything. We just really looked forward to playing with you due to lack of players. As for the kof issue, bugis has so many kof machines compare to vf4, plus look at the crowd over the kof section. If you go bugis, when do you usually go and what time? And i have talk to shun_05 before, sadly kof is the more in thing compared to vf4 in s'pore...sign..... Btw, the vf4 machine at amk is usually deserted. What we do is we call one another to see if they are coming down. If let's say we've got more than four ppl coming, you've got a nice crowd to play wif and won't end up playing wif the coms. I really look forward to seeing you so that i can call you to come down and play sometime. so far, i've got feii, shun_05, kiat, little wild, sg_lion, alantan and some other pple not on this forum. Feii plays aoi, shun_05 plays an extremely powerful shun(i'm sure the pple i listed agrees), kiat plays leifei, little wild and sg_lion plays lion, alantan plays van and i play akira. All of them to me are consider little emperors, so if we are lucky, we get another little emperor lau such as you.

2. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

I did say "I sure hope you are kidding" If you don't know what that means, use http://www.dictionary.com to help you.

You said people look forward to the good old days at Bugis. But like you said, the good old days of VF3 was at Funan and AMK. I just wanted you to know that.

KOF crowd at AMK? You mean there is no body playing KOF at Bugis? Why not you say that LAN CS is more prominent? AMK has LAN Gaming also.

I posted because I am pissed with you saying "I will try going down to AMK" when you didn't. And post such ridiculous "reasons" for not going to AMK. If you don't want to go, shut up and keep whatever reasons to yourself.

And I am sure I know Feii better than you. So stop telling me that he will expand his list of characters and rubbish like that.

3. LittleWild

Danny I am no where near the rank of little emperor. I think I am not even 1st dan. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Your Akira is nearer to the little emperor standard. Not to mention Shundi_05's overwhelming Shun. Must play more often with you guys to improve.

4. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Wat r all of u talking abt 'little emperors'?
    If u r god damn sure that u deserve such titles, ask yourself this> Haf any scrubs defeated u? If yes, tat shows tat you r not there yet! Anyone who plays Leifei at a decent level can knock you off> So pls dun give such titles to others by your own judgement.

5. LAU Abuser

Yes. I played Kage.

6. LAU Abuser

I play Akira, Kage, Jeffrey, Lau and Sarah. I lose to scrubs once in awhile thus i'm no emperor or anything equivalent. My weakest fight is against Jacky and Vanessa.

7. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

I guess all of us are just curious who you are. Since you play at bugis, I sure must have seen you as I have played at bugis quite often. Are you chinese??

Ya we are all "little" emperors in Singapore... there is no other ranking.... sigh... not enough players... I mean I can imagine the dan system being implemented, all of us will be shodan cuz there is only like 10 of us here.... no people to beat.

8. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

Lol! So we are all Shodan huh?
    Hmm...now that PS2 VF4 is out, are you still going to play
    Ver.B at the arcades?

9. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    hey hey y arent u repling anything to moi~

just a lill stuff to show u....this is wat u pvt msged me last time abt coming to AMK.here goes.

Received: 2002/01/19 03:53
    Lau Abuser will be there on Sat 5-6pm... AMK funland...

hmmm and another point to note.i did pvt msg u i wasnt free to go down AMK.told ya tat ill be down the following day which u replied...

Received: 2002/01/19 16:57
    Ok. Meet u guys at Sun... Btw, who's pinkgirl?

the fact is tat u made a point to come down.but u didnt.u stood us up.and u neva even apologise or bother to state yr reasons for not coming.tat is the thing which pisses ppl off.

and instead of there hollering abt this n tat.y not just come down n show us how good u are?me(Aoi),Littlewild,Sg-Lion(Lion),alantan(Vanessa),danny13(Akira),Shundi_05(Shun),Kiat(Lei-Fei) all of us and those ppl down at bugis will be glad to whip yr candy ass. >¦ )

10. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    harlow~i think i haven seen u b4.hehehe.which characters u play?

11. LittleWild

Look, I didn't say anything about MYSELF being a little emperor. I said that Danny13 and Shundi_05 plays like little emperors/high dan players because they are really good in my opinion.

If you have a problem with that, come on down to AMK and spank us. We will be sure to entertain you.

12. alantan

dunno leh... hopefully they will get ver C.

13. LAU Abuser

From wat i see, you r not my match. I've being at bugis and most probably played against Feii's Aoi. If not mistaken, i've defeated him too.(I've defeated the Aoi player[there's only one Aoi] in bugis in those days i'm there) I've lost however to Shundi, Kage and Vanessa b4. So these ppl who played the characters r more of my choice playin against.
    Reasons to defeat:
    Shundi & Vanessa: Not used to seeing the moves.
    Kage: Pure speed. But now i'm in the process of improving my kage, it wouldn't be a major problem def. kage oppo.

14. alantan

I think little wild improved quite a fair bit recently. He used to be err... pretty lousy /versus/images/icons/smile.gif but now he is getting quite good. Can do things like crouch under throws and counter throw with pretty good consistency which is quite strong as Lion's throws is quite strong. Must get a habit of inputing throw escapes after trying to throw, just in case.

I think I know you as there are not many Lau players at bugis... or rather there are not many Lau players in the whole of singapore.. actually there are not that many VF4 players for that matter. There are 2 Aoi players, Ron and Fei.

Anyway, I do not mind going down to bugis to play one of these days. haven't been there for a long time. When do you usually go down to bugis?

15. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hi! don't get so over excited on a small issue. Personally I feel that you should not say that our standard is pretty bad(dated 21012002).I dare not say we are best but certainly we are there.Read Ice-9 post on his trip to Japan.Although he suffers defeats but he still manage to be among the 4 to 6 dan group and manage to upset a 10 dan Pai and a litte emperor Jacky.We may not be better him but we are definitely not very much below his standard. Sure there isn't many dedicated players around but actually I personally feel that we can still improve even with the small pool of players as long as we remain dedicated.Actually we have quite a number of dedicated players if i am not wrong.

Kiat (Lei Fei,Wolf,Lau,Sarah,Pai,Jeffrey)
    Ron (Aoi,Vanessa,Kage,Pai)
    Fabian (Kage,Sarah)
    Eric (Lion)
    Tai Wei (Wolf,Jacky)
    Alan (Vanessa,Lei Fei)
    SG_lion (Lion)
    Danny (Akira,Kage,Wolf)
    Paul (Akira)
    Masa san (Kage,Jeffrey,Vanessa,Wolf,Pai)
    Me (Shun Di,Jeffrey)
    Frankie (Shun Di,Lau)
    Little Wild (Lion)
    Feii (Aoi)
    Gerard (Jacky,Jeffrey)
    Wildy (Lei Fei,Jacky)
    Wilson (Kage,Sarah)
    A.T (Jacky,Lau,Jeffrey)
    Pinkygirl (Jacky)
    A.T friend (Aoi,Lau)
    1 Malay guy (Kage,Akira)
    1 macho guy at bugis (Jeffrey)
    1 macho guy at bugis (Lei Fei)
    1 skinny guy at bugis (Pai,Vanessa)
    1 tall guy at bugis (Jacky,Akira)
    1 normal looking guy at bugis (Aoi,Jeffrey)
    1 stranger at bugis (Pai)
    1 skinny guy at AMK (Vanessa)

No Rankings in the order.Just whoever comes to my mind first then i put it down.These are the more dedicated players I notice ever since I started playing.Hope I didn't miss anyone out.

And please don't say someone isn't your match cos I believe anybody can defeat anyone.It is only a matter of time and practice.Believe that you CAN then you WILL..... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

16. LAU Abuser

Littlewild's lion... I believed i've played him in Bugis... 1 word> Sucks!!!

17. LittleWild

Quit talking and start playing.

18. LAU Abuser

>I think little wild improved quite a fair bit recently. He used to be err... pretty lousy but now he is getting quite good. Can do things like crouch under throws and counter throw with pretty good consistency which is quite strong as Lion's throws is quite strong. Must get a habit of inputing throw escapes after trying to throw, just in case.

I dun think its adviceable to input a throw escape aft executing a throw. go for a CR or dodge+attack would be better.

>I think I know you as there are not many Lau players at bugis... or rather there are not many Lau players in the whole of singapore.. actually there are not that many VF4 players for that matter. There are 2 Aoi players, Ron and Fei.

I couldn't matches characters with faces i've met. Maybe we've played bf. The Aoi players aren't strong...

>Anyway, I do not mind going down to bugis to play one of these days. haven't been there for a long time. When do you usually go down to bugis?

I'm leaving S'pore for Kobe this coming Tues.

19. LAU Abuser

<font color=red>little bastard</font color=red>, Shhhh!!!

20. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    hey looks like u've gpt nuthin to say abt standing us up the other time.now just stop talking trash n come down to show us yr standard.

p.s. i believe i neva play u b4.the onli lau i lose to is A.T's.not everyone wif a moustache is yr daddy~.dun anyhow assume tat it is moi~

erm...and i haf to defend my case against u saying my littlewild is lousy.i think hes improved alot.

now will u just stop whining abt whos good n whos not n come down and haf a nice game wif us all?

seems tat u onli noe how to talk though >¦ )