1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Cheapest VF4 in Singapore

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shundi_05, Jan 25, 2002.

1. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Read my reply to Alantan.

2. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    come on.just get ya ass down to bugis tomo and we'll see.if u wanna tok this way theres nuthin i can do abt it.well y dun u just show it to me?

3. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

Don't bother, it is hard to fight against someone who uses his mouth to play VF4.

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

From wat i see, you r not my match.

LAU Abuser -- you need to shut the fuck up, and just play the game. You're pissing EVERYBODY off on these boards, not just the Singapore forumers. Ask any of the Australian or US forumers what they REALLY think of you. I've held my peace all this while, and even tried to be cordial when we traded private messages, helping you with the simplest things like how to do a modified double palm in order to pull off Akira's shoulderram - P - shoulderram - doublepalm combo (modified moves being something that Danny and Ice-9 and Kiat and Alan and many others have known since back in the VF2 days). And if you try to deny this, I can repost your private messages to me asking me the above, so don't even try.

I hate trash talk. If you got the goods, just play the fucking game. If you win, win gracefully; if you lose, don't make excuses. (If you don't even bother to show up when you've arranged to meet with people, and you haven't informed them of your change in plan... well, that's just lame.) That's my personal credo when it comes to playing video games competitively. I played with a whole bunch of Singapore players when I was back in Singapore in December, and I had a *great* time... everybody was continually learning new tricks, flowcharts and flowchart stoppers, there was a lot of mutual respect, and we all went out to grab dinner together as a group of friends.

So, while I've tried to be nice to you in PM and stuff, and merely suggested that you need to take a chill pill, your arrogant attitude, general ignorance, and broken English (a deadly combination in an international online forum, really) have finally succeeded in pissing me (and probably 90% of the VFDC forumers) off. I can only hope that your social skills at work and life are better than they are online.

5. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Way go Chris! Really miss playing with you. Come to Singapore real soon. Jeff too. Really miss his kage also. i think shun_05 is getting over powered. He's doing the 270throw and drink 6cups like 50% of each matches. You guys gonna come back and spank the old man's ass.

6. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

as for modified moves, i've long known abt it>> VF2

Kage in VF2: TFT> Knee>P(P,K,G cancelled method)>Fwd dash,G>PPPK)

I've consulted you abt Modified moves juz for chit chating... If u wish to post the private msg, its fine with moi/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Although he suffers defeats but he still manage to be among the 4 to 6 dan group and manage to upset a 10 dan Pai and a litte emperor Jacky.

*Clears throat* I did upset quite a few 7-9 dan players, but the 10 dan Pai and little emp Jacky were my best wins in terms of style, execution, intensity of match, people watching, etc. *Tiptoes away*

P.S. I'm surprised LittleWild is seen as a Lion player...I thought his Jeffry is better?

P.P.S. I miss playing against you guys!! No VF4 at all so far here in Durham...some guy in my dorm challenged me to a deathmatch in Tag though. Duke scrubs!

8. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

Jeffery? What Jeffery? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

I play Lion now. Jeffery is history. I never was good with him any way. Btw,I remember your Lau's f+P,P (Stagger) d/f,d/f+P+G. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

We miss playing with you as well! You dropping by here any time in the near future?

9. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hey! Don't you bully the old man! You know he is old and you still want to spank his ass! What if he couldn't take it??? Will you be responsible??? /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Don't believe what Danny13 says cos I still couldn't do the 270throw all the time.Still ends up with b+P+G, P+G or lying position most of the time.But will keep on practising.And his Akira is getting stronger. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Really?? I was always more impressed with your Jeffry, but maybe your Lion has advanced much more since I left.

As for a return trip...probably not until the summer, sadly...

11. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

Helloooo...I used to play at Bugis, haven't been playing
    VF4 lately though. Oh, I play Jacky, Lau, and an assortment
    of other characters. Maybe, we can meet up at AMK sometime,
    pity the machine's Ver.b though. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

12. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

LOL Andrew I think you've played feii before already...

13. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    hmmmm i think i noe who are u liaoz.yr lau is realli powerful. =P.im just a newbie....hehe