1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Cheat with Akira?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by camenraider, Feb 20, 2002.

1. camenraider

camenraider Member

I found very easy to win with Akira in kumite just charging the b,f P+K while the computer is guarding and then doing anything that let me do the b,f P+K all over again....
    I beat also Emperor doing this thing....

2. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Vs Cpu.
    d+P>throw/catch throw.
    b,d+P+G>SPoD>u+P
    b,d+P+G>shrm combo.
    d/b+P+G>DBC. Always MC.
    f,b+P+G>d or u>DBC. Always MC.

Bottom line is, LP and do a throw.

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Looks like it's going to be pretty easy to create an affective Akira AI (at least vs. CPU opponents...)

Lau Abuser, what about Lau's charge attack vs. CPU opponents? I've seen human competition have some trouble because the only sure way to avoid Lau is to dodge as Lau attacks. Does the CPU fair any better i.e. does it dodge consistently, or does it try to block it and get screwed over with follow ups? Heh, I haven't even tried Lau yet in the arcade... so much to do once I get the PS2 version... =)