1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Checkout this software package for VF fanatics

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Chanchai, Sep 19, 2000.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

sniper rule #1: never tell anybody about your
    next item. :)

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

YO Chanchai

how reliable is EBAY???
    I'm really tempted to get it, fulfill my VF fanboy dream.
    But I've heard horror stories abt EBAY!!!!

DID JA SEE MY CRAZY KICKS? /images/icons/wink.gif

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hehe

Sal: I knew you would say that! But this one isn't set on my sights so I showed it to everyone. I'm dying for the VCDs though... But I won't have the money for this auction.

Summers: My experience has been good with ebay to be honest. The only time it was bad was because I couldn't make a payment since my ex's car got towed when i was about to and I bailed her out... In any case, the only horrors that be would come from the seller (or you), so yes of course it's a risk, but hey, I've lost money to import Saturn software dealers before so I wouldn't think ebay was any worse/images/icons/smile.gif This item is from Germany so you might want to inquire about shipping if you really want to get into the big tug of war this item will end up being in the last 30 minutes.

Sal again: I hope you win this item if you plan on it. Sorry for spoiling, but I figure you and I are probably the main ones that have the likelihood to bid on this one. If I had the money, I'd bit on it, but I don't... (I got a pair of twinsticks, nuff said). Again, if you plan on bidding this one, best wishes to you (then you can burn me copies of the VCDs hehehehe). Didn't mean to make hell for a fellow sniper/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

My experience with Ebay has been fine - I got my VF2 Board on there. ;)

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

6. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

holy shit! the reserved price for that is a nasty
    $495.00 (the seller told me). well fuck that!
    I ain't getting it no more.

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>