1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Chibita Clip @ Daioh

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by GaijinPunch, Jun 2, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

It's from over a month ago, but worth checking out.

2. Mr. Noisy

Mr. Noisy Well-Known Member

They just put up 8 new Chibita clips

Good Stuff /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. GaijinPunch

I would reply, but I gotta go and download 'em. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

aye...enjoy the rape feast /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

It's actually surprising watching these against the newer clips on that Fantasy Movie page...he's really great in the Daioh clips, but the Fantasy ones show that he's still getting better, even after 10,000 wins!

Although, in all these clips, it appears that his opponents have been lower ratio players...have all the top players stopped playing against him?

I wish someone would post movies of his recent battles against ShinZ.

6. Mr. Noisy

Another 8 Chibita clips up at Daioh

7. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

I've been missing on all of those great clips since I went home for vacation where I don't have a fast connection... It was ok to get a break from the daily routine, but I still miss watching the matches everyday. Is his win % still 92%? How many matches has he gotten so far? /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. GaijinPunch

I think he's down to 90%. He's got like 12,000 wins & 1,000 losses or somewhere thereabouts. He was around yesterday, but was playing Evolution. He was at like 110 & 6 there.... 90.XX % -- check Junky's Jungle for details.

9. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

<font color="33ffff"> 110-6 wow. Mind-boggling. Anything above 72% demonstrates skill unquestionable ( in an arcade setting). 90% is beyond words. I like the fact that chibita allowed several clips of his losing to be included in the VF4 US Version c PS2 VF4 disk. thx 4 post GP. Let us know when you or any of the people you play VF4 with are visiting NYC. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif </font color> <font color="red">

10. GaijinPunch

Hehe -- I'll ask them if they're going to swing by anytime soon. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

What happened to daioh.com?!

Sorry to ressurrect a dead thread, but I've gone to daioh.com for the past few days. The website has been replaced by one of those blank white pages with two folders, <font color="yellow">parent directory </font color> and <font color="yellow">stats</font color>. Hmmm...

Has anyone else been there lately? Does anyone know what happened to daioh.com?

12. Vicious666

Re: What happened to daioh.com?!

dunno. that's what i get, too. It was working a couple days ago.

13. Mr. Noisy

Re: What happened to daioh.com?!

Daioh is back
    3 new Chibita clips up

14. Bu_Jessoom

Can somebody remind me how one can view those clips? I Formatted my PC, and no matter what codecs I DL for WMP I just can't get the clips to work anymore. Any suggestions? I used to be able to watch them with ease.

15. Godzilla

Godzilla Active Member

A friend had a similar problem but after installing this it worked for him. Don't know if it can help you as you said you already tried several codecs. Just give it a try.

"Codecs Download Package
    This utility installs the following Windows Media Codecs: WM Video versions 7 and 8, WM Audio (all versions), WM Screen version 7, and other legacy codecs."

16. Bu_Jessoom

Good, it worked! Thanks buddy /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

17. Vicious666

FYI. Daioh put up 2 more chibita clips. 1 on the 6th, and 1 today.

18. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Re: Van fans check out the new 7-11-02 vid!

<font color="33ffcc"> chibita-san vs. a 70% win ratio Vanessa player with over 4000 battles makes this an interesting battle on paper. Wait till you view this one! This is a must see battle. I think this is the same Vanessa player that did very well in big tournament that was available on DVD from VF Daily site that BT-san still runs.
    I hope CreeD can avi this one for us that still have windows 95. This was way better battle than Tyson vs. Lewis! /versus/images/icons/wink.gif </font color> <font color="red">

19. Vicious666

Can you really make an AVI from a windows media file?

20. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

V666 you are asking the wrong person. Almost everything I know about vids I learned from <font color="orange"> CreeD </font color>. If anyone can do CreeD can do it right proper /versus/images/icons/wink.gif .