1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Chibita's Rank up again...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by AkiraKidWannaBe, Oct 10, 2001.

1. AkiraKidWannaBe

AkiraKidWannaBe Well-Known Member

Chibita

Total Wins 2097
    Total Losses 186
    % of winning 92%

his rank?
    There is no more numeric rank after 10th.
    Instead, you get some kind of title.
    His last rank was a small emperor (conqueror).
    (roughly translated)
    Now, his title is an emperor (conqueror).

Now, his lion's color got changed from silver to black.
    Check this site out...
    Http://www.famitsu.com/game/special/2001/10/09/mkII_vir.html

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by AkiraKidWannaBe on 10/10/01 01:54 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Too bad there wasn't more to the picture. But damn, that kind of consistency over two thousand games is scary. The babelfish translation of the page says that he attained the new title despite having almost no sleep the night before. Or else it says he enjoys potato chips made of glass. I can't say for sure.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

My life is now so much better.

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu