1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Chicago gathering movie1

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Nov 15, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just dled the tourney final movie from Ed's Harcoregaming VF section and....

Geez, DID I SUCK ! (i didn't realize i suck that bad >_<); but man Jeff you sucked even worse MuaHAhaHAHHAHAH *ROtFL*, go dled the movie and kill yourself j/k ^________^

Seriously, i can't believe that is the same me half year ago ;_; (and Jeff, *that* Kage looks like a CPU training mode Kage lvl1 ^0^)

for everyone else, it will prolly crack you up, remember, it is the tourney final matches =)

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

God...I just downloaded the videos. I've asked...no...PLEADED with Ed NOT to publish that particular movie as it CERTAINLY does not reflect what I would call a "high level of play" on both our parts but ESPECIALLY mine. /images/icons/crazy.gif

I guess I'll cross my fingers and hope Rodney/Jason can get those Omaha tapes duplicated and sent to me so I can capture them into mpeg/mov/avi so I can redeem myself ASAP! /images/icons/blush.gif

ice-9 | Sennin